PDA

View Full Version : firebrand super rock + on honre next friday in the newmarket

cmack
31-Mar-07, 17:41
just thought i would let every one know that firebrand super rock, from edinburgh are playing in the newmarket next friday, the 6th i think, and we (being on honre) are playing with them. if you haven't heard them yet then check out their myspace. think its http://www.myspace.com/firebrandsuperrock
i think they are pretty ace, so, anyway, come along!

thanks
craig

The Pepsi Challenge
31-Mar-07, 17:59
Their singer is AWESOME. A voice box carved from the pits of deepest Hell. When she bellows it's like a nuclear hairdryer right in yer face. Head along, folks, if only to hear this woman's amazing voice.

Jeemag_USA
31-Mar-07, 18:05
Had a listen, yup pretty damn good if classic rock style is your bag. Wonder where the mosh pit will be, jumping off the pool table perhaps, hard to imagine such a big sound in the newmarket, should be good! :Razz

cmack
07-Apr-07, 13:01
just thought id say thanks to anyone and everyone who came last night, was a good night, both firebrand superrock, and longhorn were brilliant, hope to see them back up here again!
yeh, so basically, thanks again to everyone, hope you enjoyed it if you were there, hoping to get a few more gigs in thurso maybe wick sometime pretty soon.
thanks
craig