PDA

View Full Version : Fridays

Little Mouse
29-Apr-05, 12:18
Sorry about the rather boring topic but I'm at work wishing my day away. Does anyone think that Friday's drag?? All they consist of is a little bit of work and clock watching!!

Anybody got anything interesting topics to keep me amused?

Setanta
29-Apr-05, 12:41
Not taking your job serious enough, work harder and time will fly :evil

Little Mouse
29-Apr-05, 13:37
I have to give you that one I suppose! :)

Riffman
29-Apr-05, 13:49
If you have a 512k + connection, then go to here for funny videos: http://www.stupidvideos.com

Little Mouse
29-Apr-05, 14:05
Cheers, I'll have a look at that!!!

katarina
29-Apr-05, 16:21
I don't like mondays.

Alananders68
29-Apr-05, 16:25
Does anyone think that Friday's drag?? All they consist of is a little bit of work and clock watching!!
Where do you work...I want a job there :)

lassieinfife
29-Apr-05, 16:33
Wish my Fridays dragged.. im usually up to my ears it it getting food prep done for the saturday's12 hour shift......... u fancy some overtime then wee mouse? [lol]

wings
29-Apr-05, 17:31
"Sorry about the rather boring topic but I'm at work wishing my day away. Does anyone think that Friday's drag?? All they consist of is a LITTLE bit of work and clock watching!! "

eeehhh I take it u work in Dounreay then?

If not then apologies..

But dont u think that lot out there do dam all and its all a waste of taxpayers money.. I mean what good ever comes out of that place?
They pay the people in the community good money ,, yeah fair enough..Allows people to get nice houses and flash cars....
But its just to keep the county sweet to take away the fact its a dumping ground for everyone else nuclear *...!

That place needs a right good shake up i tell ya!

Rest of us working our butts off and folks tax money being put out on that!

wings
29-Apr-05, 18:22
"Sorry about the rather boring topic but I'm at work wishing my day away. Does anyone think that Friday's drag?? All they consist of is a LITTLE bit of work and clock watching!! "

eeehhh I take it u work in Dounreay then?

If not then apologies..

But dont u think that lot out there do dam all and its all a waste of taxpayers money.. I mean what good ever comes out of that place?
They pay the people in the community good money ,, yeah fair enough..Allows people to get nice houses and flash cars....
But its just to keep the county sweet to take away the fact its a dumping ground for everyone else nuclear *...!

That place needs a right good shake up i tell ya!

Rest of us working our butts off and folks tax money being put out on that!

Whitewater
30-Apr-05, 00:03
I always thought Fridays were great, last day of the week. get a break and have some fun :lol:

Bobinovich
01-May-05, 16:15
I'm always busy trying to tie up as many loose ends on Friday's as possible to keep as many clients happy as possible! Fairly makes the day fly I'll tell you - by the time 5 o'clock gets here I'm knackered :p

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
02-May-05, 17:46
wings obviously not much o a clue then really

wings
02-May-05, 18:20
Well wot do u have till say about it then truckin?... no point comin way half eh story???

Caoran
02-May-05, 21:07
Friday is POETS day ( Push Off Early Tomorrows Saturday ) :o)

Little Mouse
03-May-05, 09:58
Nah I don't work in Dounreay, thankfully!!

Another Bank Holiday over and another week of work, can't wait! :lol: