PDA

View Full Version : What a gorgeous day

orkneylass
31-Mar-07, 09:23
What is everyone going to do with it????

brandy
31-Mar-07, 09:26
having sams bday party today !*G*

Tugmistress
31-Mar-07, 09:30
Going for a drive to take heap loads of piccies :D then spend all night processing them and uploading :(

Max
31-Mar-07, 11:16
I'm gonna put my horses out to grass and let them stay out all night (no mucking out yea!!) and then I'll start tidying up outside and get off this computer!

henry20
31-Mar-07, 11:23
ironing :( but I might take a walk down the street later so I don't miss the nice weather altogether!!

lassieinfife
31-Mar-07, 11:25
been and done shopping, second load washing just finishing.. been working all week and working tomorrow so housework for me today:(

Angela
31-Mar-07, 12:00
Been out, lovely day here too :D would it be rash to put away the winter clothes and sort out some stuff for spring? :confused

Bloo
31-Mar-07, 12:15
Hmm....thats a good question. I will probably go for a walk or something, dunno, but im not wasting a good day inside:Razz

peedie
31-Mar-07, 12:22
i've let the horses out, they were very pleased!! not sure what else i'm going to do today but it will be outside! :D

Hibeechick
31-Mar-07, 12:27
Spending the day working :(

orkneylass
31-Mar-07, 13:57
ironing :( but I might take a walk down the street later so I don't miss the nice weather altogether!!

Have you ever taken your irnong board outside with an extension cable? It can really cheer up a dull job. I now have a sun lounge with a fabulous view so I take the sting out of ironing by doing it there!

pirateeye
31-Mar-07, 14:02
i took pictures of my dogs and baby rabbits now just off out to take the dogs on a loooong walk....and buy some jam. maybe go to the harbour and let the dogs run. also let some bunnies out in the garden for their daily dig
hehe i love these warm days

weeboyagee
31-Mar-07, 14:04
I have ironed, cleaned the house, got the kids to tidy up. Now I'm taking them swimming and where the ...is Alice? In Inverness galavanting! Sheech....yes it is a lovely day - ISN'T it!!!???

WBG :cool:

Penelope Pitstop
31-Mar-07, 14:15
Working outside.......laying patio. Getting ready for the good weather that's coming (I'm hoping so anyway...lol):Razz

poppett
31-Mar-07, 15:23
Back and forth to the washing line....won`t be so blissful tomorrow when the ironing pile falls over with the amount of stuff that will be on it! Ah well "The better the day, the better the deed" as they say.

orkneylass
31-Mar-07, 15:28
We've built a new house and the "garden" was the dumping ground for the farm, and following building works, looks like the Somme. I have just made a pile of plastic and metal, and then had lots of fun with a huge bonfire of rotting wood. My son is daft enough to be at an internet cafe playing computer games with his pals. He will be so mad to have missed the bonfire! Got a very red face - may be sunburnt!!! or just some hard work after months of inactivity.

Jeemag_USA
31-Mar-07, 15:54
Well we are having a thunderstorm right now but yesterday we had our gorgeous day, temp hit 85 degrees and I made my first cut of the grass for the season. I love spring, smell of cut grass and fresh air aaahhh ;) Supposed to rain all day today but dry up tomorrow and I will be planting three apple trees that I brought on last year.

veekay
31-Mar-07, 16:30
The washing

jekyll n hyde
31-Mar-07, 17:20
Took the kids to the swing park and had lunch outside ....sat in the sun on the patio soaking every ray up.....face certainly has some colour now..lol:cool:

Wellies
31-Mar-07, 18:01
Putting the first lambs out in the parks now they have dried up. Lovely seeing them play. Spring has sprung. YEPPIE:)

Jeemag_USA
31-Mar-07, 18:08
Putting the first lambs out in the parks now they have dried up. Lovely seeing them play. Spring has sprung. YEPPIE:)

I do miss the lambing season from back home, nothing funnier than watching the wee things jump about and head but each other. But if I moved back home I would probably miss the squirrels in spring, talk about mad march hares, I have never seen anything crazier than squirrels at play in spring, seen some of the funniest chases ever and there are squirrels all over the place here, they are so funny to watch especially chasing each other around a tree trunk like a helter skelter, makes you dizzy!! Nother few months and I will be watching the hummingbirds, I'd miss that too.

dragonfly
31-Mar-07, 18:09
bringing out the garden furniture and then sitting in the sun with a glass of wine, arms and face are now glowing (and not from the wine!!!) long may this continue :Razz

lin
31-Mar-07, 18:59
Shopping in Edinburgh. I think everone in Edinburgh had the same idea. Long may the sunshine last!

plumber
31-Mar-07, 19:07
Did the same as you Dragonfly, took out the garden furniture, the garden looking really nice, just waiting for the daffs to open out

HomeFixit
31-Mar-07, 19:57
I took my nieces and wee boy on the Caithness Critters Easter-Egg Hunt around Dunnet Forest. Its just such a great place to walk in the sunshine or in the rain!

The rangers do such a fantastic job around the county, making learning fun for the kids and teaching them to see all sorts of wild stuff I've never even noticed before! Today's outing was fun in the sun, running around the forest on a treasure hunt with chocolate treats at the end. :) Who could ask for more?

stekar
31-Mar-07, 20:10
We were at the Caithness Critters meeting too, really enjoyed the walk round the forest and lots of lovely fresh air. Couldn't have asked for a better day

thickrodney
31-Mar-07, 20:43
What is everyone going to do with it????

built an nclosure for my compost bins.

danc1ngwitch
31-Mar-07, 21:02
It's lovely to hear the children laugh, as they play.

Fran
01-Apr-07, 01:43
Himself and I sat in the garden, in a sheltered bit, for a while. It was lovely, really cheered me up and my arms are very red now. Lovely. doesnt the sunshine make you feel good. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_6_1v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN)

horseman
01-Apr-07, 09:56
I'm gonna put my horses out to grass and let them stay out all night (no mucking out yea!!) and then I'll start tidying up outside and get off this computer!

Smashing when you can let them out all the time.We have been in this state fof a wee while now. Daughters neddies, dads chores.:)

Max
01-Apr-07, 11:23
Yea - I left their rugs off for a while and they raced about in the sun it was lovely. Today I will have to do some house work though!