PDA

View Full Version : EE Mobile Phone Network

Bored
12-Jan-15, 04:16
Hi, I'm looking to go for a contract with either EE or Three (as they are the only two networks that offer 3G up here)... I get a better deal on EE, so I'm swaying towards that, but that all depends on how good the signal actually is up here. I'm currently on pay as you go on Three and get quite good 3G signal pretty much anywhere.

The coverage checker on the website shows good 3G coverage up here, but would like to hear from somepeople who are actually on the network and living in Thurso and Wick? Also if anyone could tell me if they've had 3G EE signal at Caithness General Hospital that would be good too.

J1985
17-Jan-15, 02:03
Avoide EE buddy, i'm on EE and don't get any signal atall in the house and got to hang out a topp window or go down the street to get anything so i pay for a phone i can't use half the time, aye part own fault for not checking singal coverage but i orderd it online through one of them chat to an advisor things and according to EE they should alao hVe checked it. You do however get a cracking signal and 3G up in the hills i noticed while working next to the windfarms :)

colmac
29-Jan-15, 22:27
I have very good cover with EE. I have been with them since May, my daughter has been with either EE/T-mobile for over 5 years and has never had any problems. My son on the other hand has Three and he has no bother with them either.

Rheghead
01-Feb-15, 16:30
I thought EE are soon to be bought over by BT?

Kodiak
08-Feb-15, 16:38
I thought EE are soon to be bought over by BT?

It has still to be ratified by the shareholders. If all goes well they will then take over EE in the Summer of 2016. This was reported on the BBC News.

PantsMAN
08-Feb-15, 17:01
It might be slightly more relevant if people stated the locality they could/couldn't get a signal in. An exact address isn't necessary but even a street/road/town would help.
Just a thought...