PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a puppy/young dog

bustergirl
05-Jan-15, 11:52
Hiya, I am looking for a puppy or young dog as a companion for my black lab Marley. Our oldest dog was sadly put to sleep last Sunday(28th dec) and Marley has gone into some sort of depression and is not the same anymore, he is 4 so max was in his life since he was 7weeks old, as you can imagine, he's heart broken and sleeps constantly😔 if you have one or know of any can you pm me?

miss happy
05-Jan-15, 16:58
Don't you have another dog I am sure you do and don't you have your own house now so are you taking Marley with you or are you going to be taking the other dog away from him to and don't you have your anne down for another puppy as it has been mentioned on facebook so why do you need another puppy after all you will have 3 dogs Marley your other dog and your puppy that you have your name down for on facebook.

mirandarainbow
05-Jan-15, 17:30
^ I believe the other dog and said puppy will be going to a new house with a family member, so Marley would be on his own. I hope the previous comment does not put people off contacting, as the facts aren't quite straight. Sometimes it's advisable to make sure you know everything before publicly saying something :). -All the best with the search for a friend for Marley. They do miss their beloved companions as much as we do.x

landy
05-Jan-15, 18:10
i have a 6 month old weimeraner cross collie black boy for sale.house and crate trained.good on and off lead.basic commands established.pm if interested and can send pics.thanks

bustergirl
05-Jan-15, 20:37
Miss happy, yes there is 2 dogs, but ollie is my dog and I will be taking him with me, as he has separation anxiety when away from me. The puppyi am getting is a companion for him, the puppy I am looking for is for my mums dog, and I cannot take him with me as he is not my dog and my garden isn't secure enough for a dog who likes to jump so he's remaining where he is. If you have a problem with me please don't post on here, I am only trying to find a puppy/dog for my mums dog who will be lonely once ollie comes with me.

bustergirl
05-Jan-15, 20:42
^ I believe the other dog and said puppy will be going to a new house with a family member, so Marley would be on his own. I hope the previous comment does not put people off contacting, as the facts aren't quite straight. Sometimes it's advisable to make sure you know everything before publicly saying something :). -All the best with the search for a friend for Marley. They do miss their beloved companions as much as we do.x they are both coming with me, I'm just helping my mum find one for Marley, Thankyou for all you said☺️ That is so true, they do miss tier companions and grieve just like we do, that Marley is doing x

balto
05-Jan-15, 22:18
Miss happy whoever you are please mind your own business and do not discuss my daughters affairs on here, the new dog is to stay here with my dog marley as our other dog will be going with my daughter when she moves, so please keep your opinions to yourself

miss happy
06-Jan-15, 00:37
I think you will find that I was asking. Balto and Bustergirl you should have stated in your original post that the puppy was for your mum I really don't care how many pets you own I was just simply asking so please Balto please don't tell me what to do I was just asking. Oh and mirandarainbow why would my post put people off contacting them.

mirandarainbow
06-Jan-15, 11:07
I find the post says all it needs to. The new dog is a companion for Marley, there's no reason to start telling everyone the life story of the whole families dogs when they're not going to be in the same household. The way your comment came across seemed a little snippy, as if you were publicly putting people off messaging, like they have a massive household of dogs. Perhaps if you were simply wondering, messaging bustergirl personally on Facebook would have been a better way to have gone about it. I don't mean to start any arguing or anything, but when I read it, that's how it came across to me, maybe reviewing what you write, or making sure you know facts before saying things publicly would be good :)

miss happy
06-Jan-15, 11:53
Mirandarainbow in the original post Bustergirl said my black lab so it came across as she wanted the puppy so she should have put her mums black lab. Maybe you should review your post cause how dare you call me snappy you don't even know who I am and why would I bother Bustergirl on facebook when the post is on here and Balto I was not discussing your daughter one of her friends mentioned it after seeing this post.

mirandarainbow
06-Jan-15, 13:16
I never said snappy, but I did say I don't want to argue. If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to message, but it's unfair to comment opinions on somebody's post. Thank-you. Again, best of luck for Marley's friend :-) x

miss happy
06-Jan-15, 15:09
I was just asking about the puppy nothing else.

bustergirl
06-Jan-15, 15:50
Miss happy, I know exactly who you are. And you are snappy. You quite obviously posted on this to put people off. You didn't need to comment at all? I was just posting to ask for a puppy or young dog, I didn't need to state anything else. If you have a problem with me message me please. Deleting this post and starting a new one, don't bother startig anything nasty, because it's uncalled for.

daisychain
06-Jan-15, 18:31
Have you tried Balmore?

balto
06-Jan-15, 20:51
Hi daisy chain I have looked on their sight and the only one suitable in the slightest can't be rehomed with cats and have 5, i know we should re home unwanted dogs but with cats rabbits and a dog would be worried how he/she would react, I'm sure something will turn up

Sarah
18-Jan-15, 15:58
Have you looked at KWK9? They usually have dogs needing homes :)

balto
18-Jan-15, 21:59
Hi Sarah forgot to update , we have found a puppy well he is 8 months and in need of sale lot of patience and care , we think he is a lurcher x , he is chocolate brown so thinking mayby a labor spaniel. He has been with us over a week and the difference is amazing