PDA

View Full Version : Queen's Speech

piratelassie
26-Dec-14, 15:13
Apparently the queens speech got 7.4 million viewers according to the BBC. If you believe that you'll believe anything. More propaganda for the peasants. Bring on the republic now, it's2014 not 1814.

golach
26-Dec-14, 15:52
I believe it, but I never believed Eck's lies, remind me how much a barrel of oil is now

sids
26-Dec-14, 16:08
Apparently the queens speech got 7.4 million viewers according to the BBC. If you believe that you'll believe anything. More propaganda for the peasants. Bring on the republic now, it's2014 not 1814.

How many people do you think watched it and how did you work it out?

piratelassie
26-Dec-14, 16:48
I believe it, but I never believed Eck's lies, remind me how much a barrel of oil is now
Happy being a subject? very good and as you well know the oil price was and never will be a constant .

golach
26-Dec-14, 19:09
Happy being a subject? very good and as you well know the oil price was and never will be a constant .That's not what Eck said, Scotland was going to thrive on oil, but sadly he did not fool 55% of us

RIR
26-Dec-14, 19:23
Happy being a subject? Yes, as opposed to a president with political, and political party, allegiance.

piratelassie
27-Dec-14, 00:48
The SNP always said that oil was a Scottish bonus, Scotland would thrive on our other exports see.

That's not what Eck said, Scotland was going to thrive on oil, but sadly he did not fool 55% of us

weeker2014
27-Dec-14, 01:04
The SNP always said that oil was a Scottish bonus, Scotland would thrive on our other exports see.

WOW Trolling at its best

Keyser_soze
27-Dec-14, 11:43
Sorry to wet your parade but your opportunity kinda failed did it not ? 55% of Scotland said no, so roll on the republic sounds a bit naff . Maybe if you want to roll on the republic you should go live in the ROI , but then the UK bailed them out as well - so maybe not

weeker2014
28-Dec-14, 07:50
WOW Trolling at its best

Piratelassie my apologies, I was not aiming the trolling comment at you. I was aiming it at others, I agree with what you have said entirely. Just so happened I hit reply with quote by accident. Soz! And the rest of you STOP TROLLING THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!

sids
28-Dec-14, 08:51
Piratelassie my apologies, I was not aiming the trolling comment at you. I was aiming it at others, I agree with what you have said entirely. Just so happened I hit reply with quote by accident. Soz! And the rest of you STOP TROLLING THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!

You can edit the post.

How many people do you think watched the Speech?

windymiller
28-Dec-14, 12:13

Well I watched it, in a house full of folks that listened with respect to Her Majesty.

I belive the figures, in fact they are probably higher than those quoted.

You may label yourself as a peasant piratelassie, I myself am not.

weeker2014, as with trolling' I believe 'SHOUTING' is also against forum rules.

whaligoechiel
28-Dec-14, 18:03
The French and the Russians had the right Idea no more parasites

RIR
28-Dec-14, 19:39
The French and the Russians had the right Idea no more parasites You'd like to live in Russia?

sids
28-Dec-14, 20:04
The French and the Russians had the right Idea no more parasites

Whatever the idea, they just got other parasites.

Oddquine
28-Dec-14, 21:33
Whatever the idea, they just got other parasites.

That's fair comment........as long as there are greedy barstewards on this earth, they will always take advantage of a system set up to benefit greedy barstewards. That's why the UK Constitution, such as it is, exists without any definition....because it is then awfy easy to "adjust" on the hoof, via party political brainfarts and whipping the results through Parliament, what has never been put on paper and accepted as a constitution by the British people. Really wouldn't want to give anyone but the members of the establishment the right to control us to suit themselves, would we?

sids
28-Dec-14, 23:30
That's fair comment........as long as there are greedy barstewards on this earth, they will always take advantage of a system set up to benefit greedy barstewards. That's why the UK Constitution, such as it is, exists without any definition....because it is then awfy easy to "adjust" on the hoof, via party political brainfarts and whipping the results through Parliament, what has never been put on paper and accepted as a constitution by the British people. Really wouldn't want to give anyone but the members of the establishment the right to control us to suit themselves, would we?

Lots of other countries' constitutions are defined and even written on a sheet of paper. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Russia's is and that country is run by gangsters.

neilsermk1
29-Dec-14, 00:05
That's not what Eck said, Scotland was going to thrive on oil, but sadly he did not fool 55% of us
Actually it was more like 63% of us

tiger woods
29-Dec-14, 22:28
'Eck's lies'? ..... Discuss please!!

RIR
30-Dec-14, 00:40
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/10359238/Alex-Salmonds-secrecy-battle-over-250-tartan-trews.html

tiger woods
01-Jan-15, 22:26
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/10359238/Alex-Salmonds-secrecy-battle-over-250-tartan-trews.html
I think the man had more to do than justify this kind of thing, to the likes of you and your conspiracy theorists.

eriba47
05-Jan-15, 04:37
I bet "Randy Andy" will be recieving a very strongly worded speech from e' Queen!

whaligoechiel
05-Jan-15, 10:04
He was only doing what his father Phil the Greek did forty plus years ago in a small place in Sutherland called Spinningdale with his socialite's and actor friends but at the time no one could possible question the Royals you were supposed to be privileged to see them and bend your knee an doff your cap
Its about time they were made to answer for their actions or as with Savile and the rest there will be a massive cover up