PDA

View Full Version : Plea for information

Tugmistress
23-Dec-14, 13:51
Last Friday night, our upstairs neighbour came home while I was having a fag and coffee at the door. He was in such a state that I ended up calling him an ambulance. It turned out that he had had to go into theatre at some point during the night/early saturday morning for a punctured lung and he now will have to be transferred to Raigmore (Ithink) for surgery to have his eye socket repaired.
If anyone knows of this incident and can help the police with a name that would be brilliant, the incident happened Bayview Terrace area in Thurso.
Remember, you don't have to contact the police directly you can ring crimestoppers anonymously to give the info.
I don't condone violence but a fair fight one on one is as acceptable as it gets, but it seems this was more like 3 or more onto one! No one deserves those odds! So please help if you can.
Thank you.
Ps, for those involved if you are reading this, no, i didn't call the police, the ambulance service did.

PPS
And this is just one example that we need the out of hours surgeon on call, this lad would quite possibly be dead without the surgery he received quickly here.

highland-matters
24-Dec-14, 12:58
Why should we have sympathy for thugs no matter which side of the fist they are on ?

Tugmistress
24-Dec-14, 13:08
I am not asking for sympathy for thugs, and as it happens I would not call the victim here a thug anyway, all i am asking is for some compassion and if anything is known about this heinous act to contact the police with it.

alistair harper
24-Dec-14, 16:59
he may not be the victim or the instigator but it happens to much not just in caithness but all over we dont need famin or war to wipe us out we are doing a good job of that ourselves.
tackel the cause not the person.

windymiller
24-Dec-14, 17:51
he may not be the victim or the instigator but it happens to much not just in caithness but all over we dont need famin or war to wipe us out we are doing a good job of that ourselves.
tackel the cause not the person.

What cause would that be?

highland-matters
24-Dec-14, 22:25
I am not asking for sympathy for thugs, and as it happens I would not call the victim here a thug anyway, all i am asking is for some compassion and if anything is known about this heinous act to contact the police with it. What a hypocrite. You don't condone violence but you don't mind fighting one-on-one? Just read that back to yourself. Your mate is no stranger to giving a bit of rough and tumble themselves. What goes around comes around.