PDA

View Full Version : T-mobile customer services a joke

scorrie
28-Mar-07, 22:56
Wow, how thick can you get?

My son's T-mobile phone was locked and he could not find the PUK number. T-Mobile advised that we should register on My T-mobile on the website so that we could access the PUK online. Filled in the online form no problemo. Userid, Check, Password Check. OK guys you are good to go, only thing you need is the activation PIN for your online account. No worries, we have sent it to you. Err, by what method? Eh, by a text to your mobile phone. Mmm, slight problem here, we cannot get into the phone, hence the initial reason for contact!!

Can't get into the phone without getting onto the net, can't get onto the net without getting into the phone, Catch 22.

Ok guys, just fill in this form and let us know, the phone number, your userid and the value of your last top-up. Form filled in as asked. The result of this was an email tonight. "Hey, can't help you without the value of you last top-up, have you thought about registering online?"

Without being at all racist, the guy's name suggests he is in India. I have a good mind to write to the Dehli Record in complaint ;o)

O2 be rid of this network.