PDA

View Full Version : Lost memory card

gerry4
28-Nov-14, 15:04
I found a memory card still in its wrapping, in Tesco's car park. Did anyone loose it?

Kevin Milkins
28-Nov-14, 17:28
I don't know, my memory isn't what it used to be.;)

sids
28-Nov-14, 19:06
Yes, I think somebody lost it.

windymiller
28-Nov-14, 19:15
Just nip round to theoneandonly's house and pop it in the 'red bag' as I think thats how you deal with lost property these days.

Hope that helps.

theoneandonlyagain
29-Nov-14, 02:19
Just nip round to theoneandonly's house and pop it in the 'red bag' as I think thats how you deal with lost property these days.

Hope that helps.

You just can't help yourself can you???????????????????

theoneandonlyagain
29-Nov-14, 02:27
I found a memory card still in its wrapping, in Tesco's car park. Did anyone loose it?

I hope you have more luck than me at finding the owner without getting a nagging "you should take it to the police" etc If you ask at the customer service desk in tesco they have a book with peoples lost or found property.

windymiller
29-Nov-14, 10:31
I hope you have more luck than me at finding the owner without getting a nagging "you should take it to the police" etc If you ask at the customer service desk in tesco they have a book with peoples lost or found property.

Well if only you'd thought of that, eh.

gerry4
29-Nov-14, 14:56
If you ask at the customer service desk in tesco they have a book with peoples lost or found property. If it is not claimed then they send it to the police where again if not claimed on't it be sold?

theoneandonlyagain
29-Nov-14, 15:33
If it is not claimed then they send it to the police where again if not claimed on't it be sold?
When I spoke weeks ago to them the police told me that they keep it for 2 months, and if it's not claimed then the finder can claim it, or if they don't want it will go to charity.