PDA

View Full Version : Clairvoyant in Watten

larcc
25-Apr-05, 17:54
I was wondering if anyone knows Maria's number in Watten.. Clairvoyant lady.

Thanks

Donnie
25-Apr-05, 18:05
I was wondering if anyone knows Maria's number in Watten.. Clairvoyant lady.

Thanks

Just post your number on the site, i'm sure she'll be able to sense a potential customer and she'll give you a call.

larcc
25-Apr-05, 18:08
Ha HA Very Funny !!!!!! :roll:

jac1791
25-Apr-05, 18:21
i just sent you a pm with number

EDDIE
25-Apr-05, 19:33
I find it hard to believe in a clairvoyant Im sorry but i think its all spin its just a technique on how the put them selves across

sorry

katarina
26-Apr-05, 18:15
I've been to Maria, and I must say I was gobsmacked at how acurate her predictions turned out to be.
Don't want to list them here as they are personal - suffice to say, from being a sceptic - I am a believer - or a t best a 'HELL, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING IN THIS!'

doreenhedgehog
26-Apr-05, 19:27
Utter nonsense. Con artists of the highest order.
If I could tell the future I wouldn't be living in Watten charging people twenty quid a time or whatever to tell them. I'd be a millionaire.

Most people who go to these people want/expect to believe something or they wouldn't waste their money in the first place.

katarina
26-Apr-05, 20:56
try her.

FoosumBrute
26-Apr-05, 21:31
I once made an appointment to go to the clairvoyant, but when I got there, there was a note on the door saying..."Sorry had to go out - something unexpected has come up."

gravedigga
26-Apr-05, 23:12
I once made an appointment to go to the clairvoyant, but when I got there, there was a note on the door saying..."Sorry had to go out - something unexpected has come up."

You'd think she wouldo know it was going to come up, lol :lol:

mike.mckenzie
27-Apr-05, 11:20
My mother went to her and she correctly predicted the years my 2 kids would be born. I was 16 when she made these predictions!

Donnie
27-Apr-05, 12:23
My mother went to her and she correctly predicted the years my 2 kids would be born. I was 16 when she made these predictions!

Clearly witchcraft, she should be burned at the stake.

mike.mckenzie
27-Apr-05, 14:44
Nah, my mum's a nice woman.