PDA

View Full Version : Would you be interested?

celtchicky
11-Nov-14, 19:01
As ive just started with new premises, im looking to see if there would be any interest if I offerered a basic exterior car valet service

As im usually a mobile service, which customers book in advance, im looking at different options. Initially looking at doing this on Saturday's at this point

Thanks

davth
11-Nov-14, 19:29
I normally just have a shower but I guess I could be tempted, is there happy endings?

celtchicky
11-Nov-14, 19:40
Ooops thanks for that! Obviously it's a CAR valet

Kevin Milkins
11-Nov-14, 19:55
I mentioned it on another thread some time ago that if you could get vehicle access to Tesco car park your business would lend itself well to drop the car off, do the shopping and then pick it after. A win, win situation for your business and Tesco. Good luck with your new venture and I would use you again.

Aestus57
12-Nov-14, 13:45
The last time I went to a commercial hand car wash, it was in Liverpool. The job was completed in 6 minutes from start to finish by 9 ( yes NINE ) eastern European gentleman, all working on the car at the same time. Cost £6 and a very good job they made of it too.

I would certainly be interested, but you need to advertise your opening times and stick to them. The last car wash businesses probably failed (in part) because customers couldn't be certain when they were open. Good luck with your venture.

beetlecrusher
15-Nov-14, 16:08
I'd definitely use it - wouldn't it be great if you could utilise some of that spare car parking space at Tesco by the recycling bins :)