PDA

View Full Version : Free Gig Saturday 31st!

moncur
26-Mar-07, 15:14
Thats right folkies. If you're in Wick this Saturday, come to the Blackstairs to witness the wonders of DURESS! 9.30pm onwards.

day old blues
26-Mar-07, 17:40
hi what sort of time will you guys be finishing? i think i might come along a look, wat sort of music do u guys play covers or originals? if covers what sort of bands do you cover?

moncur
26-Mar-07, 19:11
hi what sort of time will you guys be finishing? i think i might come along a look, wat sort of music do u guys play covers or originals? if covers what sort of bands do you cover?

Prob bout midnight but dont qoute me on that, need to get wee details like that ironed out. Cover band doing a mix including ac/dc, zz topp, queen, bryan adams, little richard, elvis, the cult, neil young, feeder to name but a few. Mainly 70s and 80s music id say. Hope to see you there, always good to meet fellow orgers at gigs to put faces to the names :)

day old blues
27-Mar-07, 17:01
yeh cool il try and be there even if only 4 a short time dont realy intened on goin out this weekend but i mite just come to the stairs to see you guys

moncur
29-Mar-07, 12:08
Kapow! (makes a change from a 'bump')

moncur
01-Apr-07, 15:25
Thanks to everyone who turned up. Twas a great night to be had by one and all!

Big cheers to Gary from Jude for singing Burning Love with us (You know more of the words than Ben did!) and to the guys whos sang If you Want Blood at the end of the night. Was great crack and hope to be back there sometime in the near future

Chobbersjnr
01-Apr-07, 15:35
Thanks to everyone who turned up. Twas a great night to be had by one and all!

Big cheers to Gary from Jude for singing Burning Love with us (You know more of the words than Ben did!) and to the guys whos sang If you Want Blood at the end of the night. Was great crack and hope to be back there sometime in the near future

Gary "BigDave" Davidson..........................rock & roll at it's wildest:D:D