PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody ever...

Angel
06-Nov-14, 00:06
Has anybody ever tripped on steps... I am trying to establish how common this is for a project...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you in Advance...Angel...

David Banks
06-Nov-14, 00:12
Please define exactly what you mean by "steps"

davem
06-Nov-14, 00:20
Yes! - I don't really need a clear definition - they were a set of steps. Going from upstairs to downstairs.

Alrock
06-Nov-14, 01:26
All the time....

joxville
06-Nov-14, 03:47
Steps or stairs? I've tripped going upstairs many times, mainly because I take two at a time; i refuse to accept I'm getting older and should take more care! 😀

Kevin Milkins
06-Nov-14, 09:03
Yes! - I don't really need a clear definition - they were a set of steps. Going from upstairs to downstairs.

I did it on my steps, but my steps were going from downstairs to upstairs.

Shaggy
06-Nov-14, 14:01
never tripped going down but have numerous times going up mainly due to me being in a rush. On an educational side note, in medieval times castle builders deliberately varied the heights of steps to deliberately trip up attackers should they manage to storm the castle. Not that there will be anyone left from that period to help with your project though :-)

cherokee
06-Nov-14, 18:25
I used to wear mule style slippers . . . not any more :eek: !!
I was going upstairs and tripped on said footwear, fell backwards going straight through some of the wooden spindles and landing in a heap in the hall :roll: !!
Motto of MY story is dinna wear mules on your feet when going upstairs :eek:

joxville
06-Nov-14, 21:52
I used to wear mule style slippers . . . not any more :eek: !!I was going upstairs and tripped on said footwear, fell backwards going straight through some of the wooden spindles and landing in a heap in the hall :roll: !!Motto of MY story is dinna wear mules on your feet when going upstairs :eek:You made an ass of yourself! 😃

Angel
06-Nov-14, 22:45
Thanks for the replies fellow Orgers...steps or stairs...the method to ambulate from one level to another...
I have heard of the deliberate tripping stairs...but can not find reference to it/them...
Anybody tripped on stairs in public, or on cctv outside on the town hall steps maybe...etc
Thank you all again in advance...

Angel...

floyed
10-Nov-14, 08:29
I tripped going up the Kerb on the bridge at bridge street. Didn't lift my feet high enough, straight on my face. Cars did stop to see if I was ok, which was very nice but embarrassing😳