PDA

View Full Version : Black and white cat, Tesco Wick

leslie65
05-Nov-14, 22:56
Hi, does anyone know if the black and white cat that has been hanging around Tesco Wick car park belongs to anyone? Saw it tonight, it was very friendly, going up to everyone and following them.Staff said it has been there every night now for some time. Would hate to think it is lost and looking for someone?? Any ideas?

Southern-Gal
05-Nov-14, 23:03
I put a thread up about him a while back.
Quite a few people know him well and that he has a good home.
It's a good job I asked as I was so taken with him I was ready to go back to get him. I think he just enjoys the fuss and attention he gets :D

leslie65
05-Nov-14, 23:17
Aww, glad to hear that. I know, was tempted to pick him up and take him home too!

Southern-Gal
05-Nov-14, 23:27
I cant find the thread now. Maybe it was removed so his owner didnt know he might have been kidnapped!

sids
05-Nov-14, 23:59
How does he know when they're open?

Shaggy
06-Nov-14, 14:03
Maybe he misread the job advert and thought it was for a "cat park attendant"

2little2late
06-Nov-14, 19:43
It should apply for a job. Let's face it he can't do any worse than the staff that are there.

Shaggy
07-Nov-14, 10:45
It should apply for a job. Let's face it he can't do any worse than the staff that are there.

oooh, meeooaawwwwww :-)

Scunner
07-Nov-14, 12:34
Maybe its Jess, postman pats black and white cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ebenezer
07-Nov-14, 14:45
oooh, meeooaawwwwww :-)

Just took a paws to muse over this thread and come to the decision that Tesco staff are purrfectly ok.
Perhaps 2little2late has a tail that they could share with us

Southern-Gal
07-Nov-14, 15:54
How does he know when they're open?

Maybe it's him who asks on the Org?

lisbit
09-Nov-14, 23:09
The black and white cat has a home and a lovely owner. He just has a habit of visiting Tescos and has lots of admirers xx

floyed
10-Nov-14, 08:32
I see the cat up at Tesco's. I thought he was a stray, until someone told me it has owners, just likes to go for a wander😄

telfordstar
10-Nov-14, 15:41
Maybe the owner should put a speel on here about her cat instead off putting a status up on Facebook about it, shouting that the org should be shut for there comments, from what I can see all comments are fine!