PDA

View Full Version : Holidays in October

BertoBear
25-Mar-07, 22:02
I am planning booking a holiday for October this year, any suggestions on hot, quiet romantic places abroad?

changilass
25-Mar-07, 22:04
The Melia Hotel, Cayo Coco Cuba, its adults only, all inclusive and absolutely fantastic

Fluff
26-Mar-07, 10:20
Barbados is quite nice then. just after hurricane season, peak season is dec-march. just explore the whole island, dont stick to the hotels

_Ju_
26-Mar-07, 10:44
Closer to home: Madeira. Not excessively hot and lots to do other than just the beach.

http://www.madeira-web.com/

dunderheed
26-Mar-07, 10:57
went to gran canaria last october weather was spectacular (mid 30's) we stayed in maspolomas which was nice and peaceful , playa del inglaise was only a short walk away for the nightlife. i would recomend it

Fran
27-Mar-07, 01:00
I would recommend Levante hotel, run by thompsons gold holidays, for adults only, in cala bona, mallorca, or their hotel Pladja d'or in alcudia, mallorca, both excellent in every way.

Froggie
27-Mar-07, 11:12
I would recomend Hawaii, especially Waikiki, there is plenty to see and do all a short cheap bus ride away. The weather is beautiful, with a nice breeze to help cool it down just a little bit, it is so clean, not even a bit of doggy doo and fag doups on the pavements. The people are so friendly and it makes you want to go back again and again. It is slighty more expensive to buy things there than on mainland USA coz they have to get it over the ocean but it is still cheaper than you would buy things over here, and for dinner you can get just about anything you fancy and it is not expensive and you get very big platefuls. Be warned, they dont sell dark rum! Oh yeah, and theres no midges!!!!!

kenimac1
27-Mar-07, 22:15
Can reccomend Turkey, but down on the South East past Alanya. Not Marmaris!