PDA

View Full Version : Man kills friend over PlayStation

sam
25-Mar-07, 16:32
I read this story on the news web site, i seriously cant believe how a grown man can go this far over a game, My heart goes out the the victims family, how tragic that his little girl has to grow up without her dad over something like this:~(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/6485747.stm?ls

j4bberw0ck
25-Mar-07, 16:52
i seriously cant believe how a grown man can go this far over a game

If you have another go at it, you'll see the clue in the words "Stirling, who had been abusing drink and drugs". It's not the Playstation or the game, sam, it's the drink and the drugs..........

Bloo
25-Mar-07, 16:53
Oh, thats not at all good, that child has to grow up without a dad. That is not fair and why on earth would somebody do such a thing? Was it over the PS3? The PS3 has caused a few deaths in america because people want them and are killed and they're a fire hazard too (or they are said to be)

percy toboggan
25-Mar-07, 16:54
How come this man only got four years inside?
He is a permanent danger to society and a waste of outdoor space.
Twenty years minimum would seem more appropriate.

Incidentally anyone who uses these PS3's or whatever they are called to excess is of
a highly suspect disposition in my opinion.

htwood
25-Mar-07, 16:56
j4bberw0ck is spot on, its the drink and drugs. Very very sad stuff.

sam
25-Mar-07, 16:57
i totally agree percy, its sad that he only got 4 years for taking a life, when the other guys little girl got a life without a father where is the justice in that :(

sam
25-Mar-07, 16:59
If you have another go at it, you'll see the clue in the words "Stirling, who had been abusing drink and drugs". It's not the Playstation or the game, sam, it's the drink and the drugs..........

A totally deadly combination, but still such a horrendous crime :~(

danc1ngwitch
25-Mar-07, 17:42
How come this man only got four years inside?
He is a permanent danger to society and a waste of outdoor space.
Twenty years minimum would seem more appropriate.

Incidentally anyone who uses these PS3's or whatever they are called to excess is of
a highly suspect disposition in my opinion.

I agree he is a danger, he lost his temper.
How many times have people lost their tempers but did not thump another to death?

justine
25-Mar-07, 17:52
A longer sentence would certainly have been a better solution as he will be freed after he serves half that....And it has been noted that his little girl has to live her life without her daddy...there so many injustices in this world....Loosing his temper because his mate broke his ps.mindless and destructive,but then there are victims out there that have been murdered for a lot less than that....In the mid nineties i believe an old woman was beaten to death for 1.81....because the murderer wanted cash for drugs.....[disgust] :mad:

j4bberw0ck
25-Mar-07, 19:37
He is a permanent danger to society.........

Why? How? The judge evidently disagreed with you, and he's the one with the training and expertise. Are you saying that anyone who commits a crime under influence of drink and / or drugs is as rational as someone who's sober?

Incidentally anyone who uses these PS3's or whatever they are called to excess is of a highly suspect disposition in my opinion.

Hmmm...... good job you're not a judge, then. Just judgemental.