PDA

View Full Version : Recording Facility

Angel
26-Oct-14, 23:46
Hiya fellow Orgers...I am in the process of building an audio recording studio and several people have already approached me to use the facilities...it was intended to be for private purposes and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested if I made it a commercial venture...

Any comments and/or advice would be appreciated...

Thank you in advance...

Angel...

alistair harper
27-Oct-14, 09:18
hi i think it would be great idea lots of people say they would prefer a recordind studio up here
good luck in your new venture.

Bertieboy
28-Oct-14, 22:52
Sounds like a great idea.

Kevin Milkins
29-Oct-14, 00:26
Sounds like a great idea.

Shall we see if we can roll out a Christmas number one, Bertieboy? lol

Angel
29-Oct-14, 22:59
If I go ahead with this idea it will not just be for music...stories by mothers and messages for distant relatives...covers on karaoke...a completely unbiased audio service...your ideas on mp3, cd and even dvd...what are your thoughts...Angel

Bertieboy
07-Dec-14, 14:36
Hi again, any progress? I'm into Karaoke and would love to record some songs.

Angel
08-Dec-14, 23:02
As there has been so much interest in my recording facility I have decided to make the studio a commercial venture and more professional with a separate control room as well as separate sound booth. The build so far has taken into account everything asked for (so far by intended users) making it flexible and offering a wider amount of services...I hope to go live with it 1st February 2015...assuming all goes to plan (fingers crossed)... hope this helps Bertieboy... Angel

Metalman
24-Dec-14, 01:29
I would like to thrash out a few chords. Are you going commercial? If so, when, needing some metal melting groove happ'ning!

Angel
02-Jan-15, 15:36
If you just want to practice Metalman you can do that too...but I am not ready yet...1st Feb is the planned opening as previously mentioned...check out my new site www.foestudios.co.uk but you will need to book your time in advance as some afternoon and evening slots are already booked...Hope this helps...

Angel...

Metalman
20-Feb-15, 15:45
Are you ready to rock yet angel?

Angel
24-Feb-15, 01:25
Hey...Metalman...I am taking visitors as the studio is now complete as off 5pm today...PM me and we can arrange a visit and discuss your project...Wednesday and Sunday already booked...

Angel...