PDA

View Full Version : Driving

chocolatechip
24-Mar-07, 23:58
Does anyone know which is the best person to driving with and which is the cheapest place:D

William
27-Mar-07, 22:59
I don't know about the cheapest but John Mowat an his wife are really good i passed first time with john

Tel: 01847 871321
Mob: 07796643728

young
30-Mar-07, 18:06
I would also recommend john and nicola mowat i also passed with john first time

brandy
08-Apr-07, 23:01
i went with willie bomb.. lovley man, always has a good crack.. exspecially when your freaking out over a bad driving day. very relaxing to drive with.. and yup i passed first time.. with all my bad american driving habbits!
and i had to relearn how to drive (which is worse) as 1 laws are dif. over here.. i cant drive a manual.. and dum dum da... you pick up loads of habits that will mark you down in a heartbeat! *G* when youve been driving for a while!
however willie did threaten to bring a stick in the car and start beating me if i didnt stop.. holding onto the gear handle.. and keep both hands on the wheel.. grumble rumble..

spiggie
09-Apr-07, 00:37
Ive heard alot of negative reports about willie bomb, apparently he keeps people on alot longer than what is needed. I went with Marion Mckay and would whole heartedly reccommend her :)

peedie
09-Apr-07, 16:01
i went with willie bomb.. lovley man, always has a good crack.. exspecially when your freaking out over a bad driving day. very relaxing to drive with.. and yup i passed first time.. with all my bad american driving habbits!
and i had to relearn how to drive (which is worse) as 1 laws are dif. over here.. i cant drive a manual.. and dum dum da... you pick up loads of habits that will mark you down in a heartbeat! *G* when youve been driving for a while!
however willie did threaten to bring a stick in the car and start beating me if i didnt stop.. holding onto the gear handle.. and keep both hands on the wheel.. grumble rumble..

i started driving on the farm well before i was 17, and my driving instructor threated to glue my hand to the steering wheel, i had my hand on the gear stick the whole time, also opening the door and looking out while reversing..... :cool: