PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Fire TV Box

Kodiak
22-Oct-14, 11:30
Just had the New Amazon Fire TV Box Delivered.

It took me only 5 minutes to set up. It was already preset to my Amazon Account so it was ready to go straight away. Since I already have Amazon Prime I get Access to all of their Movies and Box Sets. No Buffering for when you watch Movies, :D

I was blown away with the quality of picture and Sound, it is as good as SKY HD. I had ordered it when it was first advertised and this meat I got it at the special price of £49.99, personally I would say it is more than worth the normal price of £70.99.

I will now spend the next few days playing around with it as there is so much that it offers. One of the best things is the voice activated Remote Control, it actually works which is a great surprise as I never thought it would with my Scottish accent.

I am one happy Kodiak Bear. :Razz

cesare
25-Oct-14, 03:47
rather than forking out almost 50 quid i would of bought a now box installed plex and streamed from my laptop/pc ..or just use playon

*Martin*
25-Oct-14, 05:00
Rather than forking out almost 300quid on a laptop I would've bought a raspberry pi and streamed content from that / installed XBMC.

There are many different ways to do the same or similar things, it's about what's finding what's right for you.

Glad you're enjoying your Fire TV Box Kodiak! Thanks for the review.