PDA

View Full Version : Backstairs Fish Shop

gerry4
22-Oct-14, 11:28
I went to the fish shop in Wick this morning only to find Police Crime Scene there. Seems as if there was a break-in. I hope everyone is OK.
Such a shame & a little shocked.

Hoping to be able to buy fish soon from the guy who is always there. Sorry I don't known his name

MGow91
22-Oct-14, 15:05
Someone stole the charity box. This is the 3rd time I think it has happened!!!

gerry4
22-Oct-14, 21:31
only a charity box, how stupid.

Do you know if it opening this week?

sids
22-Oct-14, 21:34
Hope the Black Stairs shop is ok.

angela5
23-Oct-14, 22:15
i sum fin fishy going on,

Rheghead
24-Oct-14, 00:29
I believe it was a Salt and Battery.

ebenezer
24-Oct-14, 09:05
Could have been a smash and crab when they broke into the plaice. Please feel free to mullet over in your head

Kevin Milkins
24-Oct-14, 09:35
Police chiefs in the far North has said that " waves of crime in this area has reached an all time high and his officers are very keen to net these slippery individuals" also a report about the incidents have been sent to the Scottish government that are looking to set up a think tank to rake over the bones and help combat this type of crime. Alex Salmon and Nicola Sturgeon are said to be pleased with the initiative.

ebenezer
24-Oct-14, 11:09
Oh my Cod! Does anyone believe what the police chief and the politicians saithe or is it just a red herring in the run up to the general election? What the hake does it matter, just hope the culprits are found and well and truly grilled by the police ........bet they will be gutted then and a bit green about the gills.

RUNT
24-Oct-14, 11:13
They were caught

spurtle
24-Oct-14, 17:37
Oh my Cod! Does anyone believe what the police chief and the politicians saithe or is it just a red herring in the run up to the general election? What the hake does it matter, just hope the culprits are found and well and truly grilled by the police ........bet they will be gutted then and a bit green about the gills.

Stop it You're giving me a haddock

Tam 2000
24-Oct-14, 20:09
if they catch the poor soles they might fluke there way out of the scales of justice or they might have a whale of a time.

ebenezer
24-Oct-14, 21:59
if they catch the poor soles they might fluke there way out of the scales of justice or they might have a whale of a time.

I would imagine their mussels will be tense as they stand before the Sheriff and they will have to get their dabs taken by the polis.

spurtle
25-Oct-14, 10:11
Whale meat again, Don't know where ...

ebenezer
25-Oct-14, 10:33
Whale meat again, Don't know where ...

Probably........salmonchanted evening

spurtle
25-Oct-14, 11:46
You're not just giving me a haddock - its a full-blown megrim now.

ebenezer
25-Oct-14, 12:55
You're not just giving me a haddock - its a full-blown megrim now.

Oh hakies I'm sorry.

spurtle
25-Oct-14, 14:49
Oh hakies I'm sorry.
Really thought it was the whiting on the wall. Nearly fell of my perch, but am hunky dory now, even brill

Shaggy
25-Oct-14, 15:38
Sushi! Cod you lot give it a wrasse and cut trout the jokes! herring you lot carp on and fighting like catfish and dogfish is too funny