PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing or what!

Kenn
22-Mar-07, 23:42
A customer came into the shop today with a silly grin on his face.
He had got up, got into the car and driven to work, parked in his normal space and lifted his briefcase off of the passenger's seat.Stepped out of the car, looked round and then realisation dawned.
"I have n't worked here for 5 yrs! "

Wonder if any one else has done a similar thing?

Victoria
22-Mar-07, 23:44
What!!!!

How can you not remember something like that!!

Ojibwa
23-Mar-07, 00:00
Are you serious ? That is weird!! It's not like forgetting your wallet or keys. :lol:

sassylass
23-Mar-07, 01:31
I once left work and drove straight to my old house OOPS :eek: at least I didn't try my key in the lock. It had been a hectic day and we'd only been moved a few weeks, so there's my excuse.

Jeemag_USA
23-Mar-07, 01:36
Tell him to seek help immediately. If he hadn't worked there in 5 years, why would he still have the briefcase. Tell him to put his head in a bucket of ice water and then pull it out and have someone slap him sideways with a big wet fish, that works every time, works for me anyway [lol]

The_man_from_del_monte
23-Mar-07, 01:37
Care in the community obviously ain't working ;)

lasher
23-Mar-07, 01:38
Its called Altzeimers!

Jeemag_USA
23-Mar-07, 01:42
I once left work and drove straight to my old house OOPS :eek: at least I didn't try my key in the lock. It had been a hectic day and we'd only been moved a few weeks, so there's my excuse.

The last time we moved house, my wife called me one day about 3 weeks after the move and told me that she was sitting outside the old house, for no reason she just left work and went straight there. I asked here if she knew what her biggest mistake was. She sais "forgetting where I lived" and I said "no calling me up and telling me you did it" HA HA HA I ripped her for weeks about it! :Razz

highlander
23-Mar-07, 02:01
This takes me back to when my son was in his pushchair and left him outside the coop, was halfway across elan bridge before i remembered i had left him there lol

Lucy
23-Mar-07, 09:50
Luckily i work in the town. one day i finished work at 5 and was looking for hubby to pick me up as it was pouring with rain. in a fit of temper i decided i would just have to walk home - muttering under my breath the whole way about how inconsiderate he was. about 20yards from the front door it dawned on me that i had taken the car to work that day and it was sitting in the car park at work. i then had to walk the whole way back to pick up the car and then explain why i was late home.:lol:

the scary bit is i have almost done the same thing another couple of times but have caught myself just in time.

Julia
23-Mar-07, 22:57
I bought one of those heated car seat covers that plugs into the cigarette lighter, every time I was out in the car it was never warming up, the box said it warmed in seconds, as most of my journeys were quite short I wondered if I was not giving it enough time to heat up so I decided to give it a decent amout of time one night while out for about 15 - 20 mins. I thought I felt some heat at last but wasn't quite sure. By now I am really quite miffed, my car was freezing as the heater had packed in and I even began to wonder if the cigarette lighter was broken but no it was ok as I had tested it umpteen times! By now about 3 weeks have passed and I am on the brink of taking it back to Woolies.

Anyhoo a couple of days later I heard this strange noise and wondered what it was, thinking it was the nearby roadworks I carried on but the noise followed me, I slowly realised it was the dog's fan in the back of the car making the racket. I had plugged the wrong thing in!

I think I may have taken stoopid to a whole new level.

Victoria
24-Mar-07, 00:35
I bought one of those heated car seat covers that plugs into the cigarette lighter, every time I was out in the car it was never warming up, the box said it warmed in seconds, as most of my journeys were quite short I wondered if I was not giving it enough time to heat up so I decided to give it a decent amout of time one night while out for about 15 - 20 mins. I thought I felt some heat at last but wasn't quite sure. By now I am really quite miffed, my car was freezing as the heater had packed in and I even began to wonder if the cigarette lighter was broken but no it was ok as I had tested it umpteen times! By now about 3 weeks have passed and I am on the brink of taking it back to Woolies.

Anyhoo a couple of days later I heard this strange noise and wondered what it was, thinking it was the nearby roadworks I carried on but the noise followed me, I slowly realised it was the dog's fan in the back of the car making the racket. I had plugged the wrong thing in!

I think I may have taken stoopid to a whole new level.

Wow! what an amazing array of plug-in gadgets you have in your car!! lol