PDA

View Full Version : Gone off Wimmin

Kevin Milkins
22-Sep-14, 22:50
I can feel the bullets whistling about my ears, but it has to be said.

I have had a double dose of Coronation Street tonight and I admit that its not a soap that I am adverse to, however, Liz Macdonald with armpits that resemble the inside of an elephants ear and Deidre Barlow with a chest that looks like a sunburned deflated balloon is not a good look.

Both these women are a few years younger than Mrs M, but have let it slip a bit. Mrs M once bought Liz MacDonald's sell out keep fit video so if she ever wants to borrow it, give us a shout.

My advice to this pair is grow old with a little bit of respect for yourself as your look is not easy on the eye.

pig whisperer
23-Sep-14, 13:49
Get back in your cat basket lol, however i have to agree with you

smithp
23-Sep-14, 17:17
Big house for you with Jim Mc Donald

'biggitty biggitty bong so it is!'

Kenn
24-Sep-14, 23:44
Any one who has been subjected to a double dose of Corrie has my sympathy, a single dose would make me ill !

joxville
25-Sep-14, 03:56
It's not just Corrie Lizz, all the soaps make me I'll, how can people sit and watch the same drivel?

Kevin Milkins
25-Sep-14, 07:34
Any one who has been subjected to a double dose of Corrie has my sympathy, a single dose would make me ill !

It's not just Corrie Lizz, all the soaps make me I'll, how can people sit and watch the same drivel?

You don't know what your missing.;)

jo bowd
25-Sep-14, 18:51
Yes we do, that's why we miss it!