PDA

View Full Version : Article in Press and Journal

the nomad
21-Mar-07, 15:52
I read an article in todays P&J about UHI Thurso it appears the students are making their own home movies via the video conference, videos by the way are of a very adult nature. Caught on camera in the act and beamed to all and sundry.....so who was it? When will we see it on You Tube?

It gave my a good laugh anyway.

Alice in Blunderland
21-Mar-07, 16:34
May the poor couple forever remain nameless :eek: ...... aye right, living in this area I think not . Never mind someone else is bound to take over as the next piece of juicy gossip. :cool:

the nomad
21-Mar-07, 16:43
If only it was gossip it was in P&J and UHI Management had responded by saying it was only viewed in some of the conference rooms. Still quite funny though the joys of young love LOL:Razz

burstbucker
21-Mar-07, 17:58
It was on the front page of yesterdays daily record, they even had a contact number at the end of the article for someone to give them a name. They can't have much real news to report on obviously.

Buttercup
21-Mar-07, 18:13
If only it was gossip it was in P&J and UHI Management had responded by saying it was only viewed in some of the conference rooms. Still quite funny though the joys of young love LOL:Razz
Who said anything about the couple being "young"?;)

the nomad
22-Mar-07, 11:01
Insider information? Tell me more.;)

Starved of any juicy gossip down here.

DarkAngel
22-Mar-07, 11:41
LOL!!

Quite funny...Wonder when it will be posted on Your Tube right enough!!:lol:

Wonder who they were, Bet they are totally ashamed that its made the P&J!!!:lol:

Victoria
22-Mar-07, 11:47
I have no idea what any of you are going on about but it sounds like juicy gossip!!!! [lol]

Penelope Pitstop
22-Mar-07, 11:55
It was on the front page of yesterdays daily record, they even had a contact number at the end of the article for someone to give them a name. They can't have much real news to report on obviously.
Yeap....you've summed it up........no worthy news for the front page of the P&J or Daily Record by the time that's all they've got to print.

I didn't see the papers but heard someone talking about it at work. Folk involved must be mortified....hope their names don't get leaked. lol