PDA

View Full Version : ANY MORE SLEEPING COUNCILLORS?

Green_not_greed
20-Apr-05, 16:30
For background info see today's Caithness Courier.

Was Councillor Smith asleep? Does anyone think he was nodding in agreement instead?

Does anyone have any other stories or comments they'd like to share?

Are they all asleep?

Why do we elect them at all???

gleeber
20-Apr-05, 22:19
I read the report in the Courier today and I thought Councilor Smith gave as good an explanation of his position as was needed.
Ive only half followed the windmill debate both on here and in the press. I quite like them and would sort of agree with Councilor Smiths position
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

laguna2
21-Apr-05, 15:44
Wind turbines have their place - a good distance from houses.

However, reading the local paper just makes me feel that CWIF are making fools of themselves by complaining about the actions of those in attendance - did any of the other organisations who attended complain?

Fran
22-Apr-05, 01:56
:lol: Quite a few councillors fall asleep at their long meetings, in other places apart from Caithness, even the late Sheriff Ewan Stewart nodded off during court trials. Havent we all done it at some time or another at a meeting or lecture??!!! :lol:

Fran
22-Apr-05, 01:57
:lol: Quite a few councillors fall asleep at their long meetings, in other places apart from Caithness, even the late Sheriff Ewan Stewart nodded off during court trials. Havent we all done it at some time or another at a meeting or lecture??!!! :lol:

Highland Laddie
24-Apr-05, 15:33

The late Sheriff was probably blind drunk though.