joxville
19-Sep-14, 23:28
The nights are fair drawin' in!

sids
20-Sep-14, 09:48
Mornings too.

George Brims
20-Sep-14, 10:00
I hadn't really noticed until the other day I came home to find the dog sitting in the dark. We have one light on a timer so that shouldn't happen. Had to adjust it by a whole hour.

pig whisperer
20-Sep-14, 10:01
Winter drawers on

Kodiak
20-Sep-14, 12:29
The nights are fair drawin' in!

You can always tell when the nights start to Draw in when you start to Draw your Curtains earlier each night. :Razz

canuck
21-Sep-14, 20:35
Lights were on in the boats in the harbour when I came back from Bressay on the ferry this evening. It was very pretty in the gathering gloom.

Shetland leads the way when it comes to long nights.

sids
21-Sep-14, 21:25

21st September? Not yet it doesn't.

Kevin Milkins
21-Sep-14, 21:46
I went to bed at 9 o.clock the other night without checking the time, my body clock was telling me it was at least 11.

joxville
21-Sep-14, 23:50
I've been to the pub tonight. My head is telling me it wants to party but my body says different. I'm posting this in bed! :-(

David Banks
01-Oct-14, 18:18
Lights were on in the boats in the harbour when I came back from Bressay on the ferry this evening. It was very pretty in the gathering gloom.

And don't forget the long days (not now, but not that long ago).

Alice in Blunderland
02-Oct-14, 11:52
I've been to the pub tonight. My head is telling me it wants to party but my body says different. I'm posting this in bed! :-(

lol Jox time catching up with you was that a hint that you are feeling you're age.......... [lol]

joxville
02-Oct-14, 15:50
lol Jox time catching up with you was that a hint that you are feeling you're age.......... [lol]Sadly yes; I'm not fast enough to catch the age I'd like to be feeling! 😪

Alice in Blunderland
02-Oct-14, 16:09
Sadly yes; I'm not fast enough to catch the age I'd like to be feeling! 

Ahh but one can dream lol:Razz