PDA

View Full Version : The Aussies will be in town on Sunday

Lolabelle
18-Sep-14, 07:29
Hi All,
I tried to send this last night and for some reason I can't find it again, so sorry if this is a repeat.
Dave and I are going to be at the Norseman on Sunday afternoon, so if anyone wants to join us for a drink and a chat, we'll be hanging around in the bar at 3pm.
I'd so love to meet you after all these years, so hope you can make it :)
Paula

golach
18-Sep-14, 07:53
Met Lolabelle and Dave in Edinburgh yesterday, what a lovely experience, other Orgers was there too, Laguna 2 and her Hubby, I had a lovely time.

laguna2
18-Sep-14, 09:05
Yep it was a brilliant day! Very easy company and loads of laughs!

Kenn
19-Sep-14, 00:50
Looking forward to the meet. Have a safe journey north.

Lolabelle
19-Sep-14, 04:28
Thanks Lizz, really looking forward to meeting you too, and can't wait to finally see Caithness. It's been calling me for too many years.

Looking forward to the meet. Have a safe journey north.

Lolabelle
20-Sep-14, 19:56
We have arrived in Wick and so far, loving it. Dinner at the Norseman was delicious and thanks to whoever recommended it.

Kevin Milkins
20-Sep-14, 21:26
Glad to hear that you have arrived safe and the Norseman is living up to its growing reputation. I hope to drop in and say hi tomorrow.

Bill Fernie
21-Sep-14, 18:00
Good to meet you at last and nice chatting to all who were there.

Enjoy the rest of your trip around Scotland.

See you again next time when you make the big launch.

Kevin Milkins
21-Sep-14, 18:50
It was indeed nice to meet you all and have a blether, hope the weather holds out so you can enjoy the rest of your stay.

Lolabelle
21-Sep-14, 20:10
Thanks for coming in and sharing your local knowledge, you will find some in the pages of my books no doubt :) It was great to meet you in real time.

Good to meet you at last and nice chatting to all who were there.

Enjoy the rest of your trip around Scotland.

See you again next time when you make the big launch.

Lolabelle
21-Sep-14, 20:13
Hi Kevin, it was fabulous to meet you and Dawn, we are having such a wonderful time in Caithness, the weather has been very kind, and the people we've met, even more so. Thanks for coming and we'll try to get up to see Dawn late morning. But I'll ring if the time changes, but we will definitely be there, I need to smell that peat :)

It was indeed nice to meet you all and have a blether, hope the weather holds out so you can enjoy the rest of your stay.

canuck
21-Sep-14, 20:25
One of my fondest memories was meeting up with the org crew on my first visit back to Wick years ago. I am so glad that you got to meet so many of our wonderful Caithness friends.

Moira
22-Sep-14, 00:45
So glad you are enjoying our country and especially Caithness.

Lovely to meet you today and give you a hug in "real time".

Safe travels - and......... looking forward to reading the book.

All best.