PDA

View Full Version : Nickel "n" Dime Caithness

Sab1992
11-Sep-14, 10:22
Hey all,
Just want to let people know in caithness that, this company will take people on but pay you cash in hand also you don't get a payslip, national insurance or tax payed for you. They treat people like , use people to get the shop up and running keep you for a few weeks after shop is open and then tells you, your not good for the job. Plus you only take on lassies, also the prices jump up badly. I worked for them 5 weeks, getting the shop up and running, worked very hard with them and they got what they wanted and get rid of the lassies after. I was told that I have a full time job in font of my family and then the boss (manny) said no I didn't say that.. I left a good job in wick to start working for them.. Worse ever move a made and now I am looking for a job again. They also put the lassies down and then I hit depression coz I was thinking I had a good job.
News going around Thurso is they are opening a shop in Wick, please girls think twice about working for them special when they want to shop up and running as they push you so much, they won't let you go for a break.. Also they sleep in the shop that's no good. I don't want girls to feel the way I have and then I hit drepession..
If anyone wants to pm me about this you can do..
Thanks for reading this ........

rob murray
11-Sep-14, 11:37
Youve been treated very, very shamefully, dunno who the shop is run by, but keep yer head up something will work out for you. All the best !

Shaggy
11-Sep-14, 11:56
Hey all,
Just want to let people know in caithness that, this company will take people on but pay you cash in hand also you don't get a payslip, national insurance or tax payed for you.

https://www.gov.uk/report-cash-in-hand-pay

Green_not_greed
11-Sep-14, 12:57
I agree Shaggy, Sab1992 should report them. This is scandalous.