PDA

View Full Version : Plumber

RJM
06-Sep-14, 13:29
Looking for someone to service a boiler and replace a couple of radiators. Now here's the thing, I want someone who WILL return my call and WILL turn up when they say they will. Have currently been waiting for a wick business to do this , they said around a week, 4 weeks later no one has got back to me to give me a date never mind turn up and do the job.

I was thinking of calling Sinclair plumbing? Can anyone recommend them or perhaps someone else?

Thanks.

celtchicky
07-Sep-14, 10:12
I can certainly recommend Sinclair PlumbingRyan is a very professional plumberHas done a good bit of work for me & always shows up on time! Prices aren't too bad either

cherokee
07-Sep-14, 18:10
Have you tried The Heat Centre, Wick ? :)
Very helpful ; Tel - 01955 604314

Mik.M.
07-Sep-14, 18:46
I`ve used Forss Engineering and they turned up when they said and the bill was what they said it would be.

phantom
08-Sep-14, 20:31
I can certainly recommend Sinclair Plumbing. Ryan is a very professional plumber. Has done a good bit of work for me & always shows up on time! Prices aren't too bad either Totally agree, a true gent and very professional. My family members have used Ryan for their heating, plumbing and call outs, always happy with his work and prices.

RJM
09-Sep-14, 05:20
Have you tried The Heat Centre, Wick ? :)
Very helpful ; Tel - 01955 604314

I did yes. Hence the post in the first place.

RJM
09-Sep-14, 05:21
Thanks for the replies.