PDA

View Full Version : flyingflowers.com

the nomad
19-Mar-07, 16:21
Has anyone had any dealings with a company called flyingflowers?

We had arranged for flowers to be delivered to my mother and also my good lady wifes mother. Both bouquets arrived on the Friday before Mothers day. Both bouquets were in a terrible state, withered blooms, heads missing, very dead flowers. This created a great deal of disappointment on both sides.

I'm just wondering if any else uses them?

DarkAngel
19-Mar-07, 16:32
i have never even heard of them, I would complain if you had paid for 2 lovely bunches of flowers and they arrived in an awful state..Not very nice on mothers day.:(

Buttercup
19-Mar-07, 16:47
I would give them a ring and explain they'll probably send a replacement. I always use flowersbypost.com and have never been disappointed yet. You need to register with them and they keep a record of your buying and when you've spent £50 you qualify for a free bunch of carnations sent postfree anywhere in UK. :D

MadPict
19-Mar-07, 17:32
I/We have used Flying Flowers many times and have never had any bad experiences with the company (based in Jersey).

I hope that this was a one off as we have always had great 'service' from them - I hope they reimburse/compensate you accordingly.

pat
19-Mar-07, 18:33
Use flying flowers quite a bit - never been disappointed yet.
Sent to friend in Belfast, visited two weeks later and flowers looking fantastic.
Sent to Keiss, when visiting following week flowers were great.
Often send flowers but not usually there or anywhere near when flowers arrive so rely on recipient usually to say if they are fine - only time I have seen flowers are above and both times I have been very happy with them.

Boboowest
19-Mar-07, 21:34
We had the same problem with flying flowers on Mothers day. In the past we have had no problems at all.

ashaw1
19-Mar-07, 21:47
My mum sent me flowers through them a couple of years ago and they looked like they had been trampled on. I didn't have the heart to tell her.

dirdyweeker
19-Mar-07, 23:40
I have used these in the past with no problems at all. Fresh flowers delivered for the ones I saw and no complaints from anyone I sent to but didn't see. I now use www.fineflora.com (http://www.fineflora.com) and am happy with them too but if f'lowersbypost' give free bunches if you spend enough then I think I will give them a try.

I too would suggest you contacted them re your recent order and perhaps follow it through with a photo. Good luck.

DIH
20-Mar-07, 08:55
I had this problem with flying flowers last year. I sent them an email about it and they sent my boyfriends mum a lovely bunch of carnations as an apology and they lasted for ages. Its worth contacting them about it. I've used flying flowers several times and that was the first problem I had with them.

carlominno
20-Mar-07, 13:34
We have used flyingflowers for years and only once had a problem which we contacted them about and they sent a replacement bouquet. Their flowers last for weeks & weeks. Let them know about it.