PDA

View Full Version : The Howlin Gaels On Bbc Orkney Radio!

TazHowlinGael
19-Mar-07, 15:34
THE HOWLIN GAELS WILL BE AIRED ON BBC RADIO ORKNEY ON THE "BRUCK" SHOW FROM 6.O5 PM TO 7PM TONIGHT ON 93.7 FM.

IT CAN ALSO BE LISTENED TO ONLINE AT WWW.BBC.CO.UK/RADIOSCOTLAND (http://www.BBC.CO.UK/RADIOSCOTLAND)

JUST FOLLOW THE LINK TO THE LOCAL BULLETIN SECTION AND CLICK ON THE HEADING BBC RADIO ORKNEY AND CLICK ON THE MONDAY SHOW!

Kev_Plastic_Food
19-Mar-07, 18:09
If you look closely at the left hand side of your keyboard, you'll find a little key with the legend 'caps lock' inscribed upon it. I suggest you experiment with it, and see if you can find out how it can be used to make your post more readable :)

TazHowlinGael
19-Mar-07, 19:44
MMMMMMMM right so how are my posts appearing?? I don't really no what key you are on about is it all to hell??

Deemac
19-Mar-07, 20:13
Taz,
This link did not work for me!!

Also, using all upper case when emailing is considered rude, as if your shouting at someone!! I believe that's what Plastic Food is on about.

I'm still trying to figure what 'MON' means?? (I'm not a texter).

Kev_Plastic_Food
19-Mar-07, 20:32
MMMMMMMM right so how are my posts appearing?? I don't really no what key you are on about is it all to hell??

Just me being sarcastic about the post being all in caps (sorry, its a monday and all that).

Kev_Plastic_Food
19-Mar-07, 20:34
Taz,
This link did not work for me!!

Also, using all upper case when emailing is considered rude, as if your shouting at someone!! I believe that's what Plastic Food is on about.

I'm still trying to figure what 'MON' means?? (I'm not a texter).

You can call me Kev, we're all friends round here :P

I believe its short for "c'mon" which itself is short for "come on". No doubt soon the trend will be to use a single letter from each word and we simply have to guess the rest.

Gleber2
19-Mar-07, 21:46

I believe its short for "c'mon" which itself is short for "come on". No doubt soon the trend will be to use a single letter from each word and we simply have to guess the rest.

Don't you do that already?:Razz

Jeemag_USA
19-Mar-07, 22:03
C'mon guys go easy on him, he is a bass player so you know he types with only one finger or maybe even with a plectrum [lol] When he hit the Caps Lock he though it was like the ACTIVE switch ;)

Deemac
19-Mar-07, 22:08

Kev,
I am now indeed enlightened - thanks.

I'm sure Taz who's a very fine chap and rather talented muso didn't mean anything by his upper case exploits. Hope the Gaels radio exposure went well and helps with their upcoming Orkney tour/gigs.