PDA

View Full Version : inverness ice skating

ice box
18-Mar-07, 17:08
Hi does anyone know what days and the prices of skating at inverness as i cant get any thing of there web site ...... cheers ;)

_Ju_
18-Mar-07, 17:33
I can't remember exactly, but I think it was £3,00 per person (don't quote me on that) for the whole time the rink was open to the public ( might have been three hours, but felt like 33). What I DO remember is that on Sunday it was VERY busy, so get there early or choose another day. Also, ask for skates ATLEAST 2 sizes bigger that your normal shoes and two pairs of thick socks! I was suffering in a size 7 when my usual size is 6. It made for a very painful experience that tainted my childhood memories of going to the rink.

souperman
18-Mar-07, 17:41
I phoned them last week with the same question, was told that public skating is only on Sunday afternoons and evenings, but they will be open every day during the school easter holidays. How about our own one when Viewfirth goes ? I expect they cost a fortune to run though.

bagpuss2
18-Mar-07, 21:35
Hi,just a word of warning,I took the kids down last week and we couldnt get skating as they have a severe lack of kids skates at the moment!!!They are waiting on a new order and said would be a few weeks.Had 2 very dissapointed boys!!