restarts tomorrow

Tuesday and Thursday
10.00am-11.30am.

Alrock
25-Aug-14, 16:42
Talk about recruiting them young!

sids
25-Aug-14, 17:57
I think these knee-jerk rude responses to church items are unfortunate.

NLP
25-Aug-14, 19:53
We are a Mother and Toddler group.
We DO NOT preach the bible to anyone in our group.
The mums come to meet other mums, the children come to play.

budgeJ
25-Aug-14, 21:56
We DO NOT preach the bible to anyone in our group.

But surely you must share the ideology of the Wick Baptist Church given that:
- it is called the Baptist toddlers
- it is held in the Baptist church
- it involves members of the Baptist congregation ?

Are you embarrassed by the association ?

Heisenberg
25-Aug-14, 23:10
We are a Mother and Toddler group.We DO NOT preach the bible to anyone in our group.The mums come to meet other mums, the children come to play. I went to a methodist chapel Sunday school as a child, and did bible studies there, what is a ' baptist toddler' if it is not a religious group for for small children, then what is it?

sam09
25-Aug-14, 23:40
I went to a methodist chapel Sunday school as a child, and did bible studies there, what is a ' baptist toddler' if it is not a religious group for for small children, then what is it?

I would say that NLP has answered the questions correctly, it is a mother and toddler group using the facilities of the Baptist Church and not a religious group preaching to the youngsters. Heisenberg this is not a Sunday School.

I wish the Mother and Toddler Group all the best and may they grow from strength to strength.

KCI
25-Aug-14, 23:45
Just because it is held in a church, why does it have to be a religious group for children?
Churches are mean to be a part of the community.
This is a place for parents to take their young children, to enourage their social development. It gives the children a chance to play and interact with other children of similar ages, and gives the parents a chance to interact with other parents.
The children all enjoy these session and so do the parents.

Heisenberg
26-Aug-14, 00:10
I would say that NLP has answered the questions correctly, it is a mother and toddler group using the facilities of the Baptist Church and not a religious group preaching to the youngsters. Heisenberg this is not a Sunday School. I wish the Mother and Toddler Group all the best and may they grow from strength to strength.I was glad that I attended Methodist Sunday school and am in no way ashamed of doing so. I did not realise this was a quiz, but I am glad that NLP answered the questions right. I do not think that the church should in any way be embarrassed by preaching the word of god to young people.