PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Lolabelle
23-Aug-14, 12:02
Hi Everyone, not sure who will remember me, hopefully a few. :)
I am finally going to make a 7 year overdue trip to Caithness and Dave and I will be in Wick on the 20 & 21 of September and I'd love to meet you in real life. So I thought a casual get together in a pub or something of that kind. As I have no idea where would be a good place and if anyone is interested in meeting up, I'm throwing it up to you all to advise me and raise your hand if you up for a few quiet drinks when I'm up your way.
Hopefully someone will want to LOL, Paula :Razz

Kevin Milkins
23-Aug-14, 13:41
Hi Lolabelle, I do remember your posts. We used to have a regular once a month Org meet in Wetherspoons for a curry, but haven't done that in a while. I still sometimes have a curry after work with the wife, if you would like to meet it would be about 5.30 on Thursday 21st.

Lolabelle
24-Aug-14, 00:41
Hi Kevin, we'd love to, but the 21st is a Sunday :) At least on my calendar is it :P

Kevin Milkins
24-Aug-14, 00:47
Not like me to not know what day of the week it is, lol. remind us when you get here and see if we can hook up. Sunday lunch at the Norseman is good.

Lolabelle
24-Aug-14, 01:00
That's two people have said the Norseman is good, so it could be the venue :)

Lolabelle
24-Aug-14, 01:33
I've booked Dave and I into the Norseman, so we'll be there :)

Moira
24-Aug-14, 23:27
Hi Paula,
I remember you well. I did a a wee bit of research on your behalf and am expecting a signed copy of your book when you publish it - (only joking).

Would love to meet you but not quite sure I can match your dates. I'll send you a private message. x

Lolabelle
26-Aug-14, 02:41
Hi Moira, you did indeed help me with research, I still have printed copies of everything you, and everyone, helped me with. We'll have to have a Caithness book launch when it is published, any excuse for a second visit. :) I hope we can organise something, and will wait for you via pm. Also, if you're on FB look me up, Paula Beavan :)

Moira
26-Aug-14, 22:09
OK, will do.

Have sent you a PM. x