PDA

View Full Version : Oh but this will NEVER happen !

rich62_uk
23-Aug-14, 09:26
(Link to News article removed due to complaints regarding comments that follow)

Isnt this what Squidge and some of you have been saying over the years ? London is fast becoming unrecognisable .....

2little2late
23-Aug-14, 19:58
These people really rile me up. Why don't they just go back home, or are they here to screw the benefit system?

squidge
23-Aug-14, 20:00
That's a disgusting obnoxious vile video and set of comments on that page. It makes me feel like I need a shower.

But, Yeah Rich that bunch of people is about as representative of Muslims in Britain as Britain First is of English people. This disgusting right wing group in that video are exactly that - right wing and disgusting. The video of the meeting is as worrying as seeing Britain First " commanders" abusing and haranguing CHILDREN on a street. However, no matter how distasteful we think these views are of either these people or Britain First are entitled to believe that sharia law is a good idea or that all Muslims should be shipped out. What neither of these groups are allowed to do is harass people or incite racial hatred and there are laws in place to deal with that.

There is no place for sharia law in the UK. There will not BE sharia law imposed anywhere in the UK and if you seriously think there is then you are as barking as those people appearing in the video

rich62_uk
23-Aug-14, 20:07
The worry for me is that their supporters are growing and rapidly. I honestly think it will all end in tears with riots and deaths before it ends.

squidge
23-Aug-14, 20:12
Well Rich - the report says the group pictured has around 50 members. It appears to be localised and needs serious and sustained monitoring. There have already been around 20 arrests according to the internet. It absolutely needs watching but this is not a revolution.

rich62_uk
23-Aug-14, 20:24
That is just one area in London. Up the road in Stratford they have another group and one in Whitechaple where it started. I am sure there are others.

2little2late
23-Aug-14, 20:37
Where's the SAS when you need them?