PDA

View Full Version : Stolen dogs

Dog-eared
20-Aug-14, 14:56
I see that dogs are being stolen on the west coast . Seven so far,including a guide dog. People are seeing chalked asterixes * marked on their property, signifying they are being targeted. The dogs are used as live bait in dogfights.
Be aware.

Heisenberg
20-Aug-14, 21:37
I see that dogs are being stolen on the west coast . Seven so far,including a guide dog. People are seeing chalked asterixes * marked on their property, signifying they are being targeted. The dogs are used as live bait in dogfights.Be aware. That is well beyond disgusting words fail me it is things like this make me ashamed to be human!

wavy davy
20-Aug-14, 21:53
I see that dogs are being stolen on the west coast . Seven so far,including a guide dog. People are seeing chalked asterixes * marked on their property, signifying they are being targeted. The dogs are used as live bait in dogfights.
Be aware.

May I ask where did you get this information?

budgeJ
20-Aug-14, 22:03
May I ask where did you get this information?

Bet you it's the Daily Mail or some other comic for the gullible.

Dog-eared
20-Aug-14, 22:16
That's my advice. Take it or not, it's your choice. You live with the consequences if you are a dog owner, not me.

Heisenberg
20-Aug-14, 22:19
That's my advice. Take it or not, it's your choice. You live with the consequences if you are a dog owner, not me. well I'll take it , thanks for the heads up dog eared