PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to see Reev?

moncur
17-Mar-07, 18:53
Who wants to see Reev in all his manly glory at todays band practice?

Chobbersjnr
17-Mar-07, 19:34
careful I can see people sueing for damage to their mental health

aye go on then

FTR I'll be missing his practice with his "other band" tonight as I'll be in the Ross (mental) Istitute in Halkirk

quickstepping out with whiskey------------------------->enter Deemac with whisky correction:eek:

moncur
17-Mar-07, 22:01
Sorry Folks

K dragon
17-Mar-07, 22:11
AAAHHHH!!!

out of curiosity where are you practising in that photo?

moncur
17-Mar-07, 22:14
AAAHHHH!!!

out of curiosity where are you practising in that photo?

ahhh sorry dude, rather not say. we got it as a HUGE favour from some very nice people.

K dragon
17-Mar-07, 23:07
not that nice if they dont like to share lol

Jeemag_USA
18-Mar-07, 00:52
NO wonder he likes to wear costumes, I'd be covering myself up to. What you need is a nice commentary from David Attenborough to go along with that photo, all whispery like "And here we see the rough coated Reev in its natural habitat, we must be careful not to let it know we are here incase it retreats into cover" ha ha ha

I do like the bass though, is that a Yamaha Pacifica? Got thos nice big marks on it so bass players can know what notes they are on ;)

My buddy told me a good joke last night, we went out to see a friends band, and we were messing with him trying to put him off his bass playing. The joke went something like telling about each member of the band, like the lead singer was thinking while he was singing, wouldn't it be great to be in a real famous band and be singing to thousands and getting lots of chicks, the drummer was also thinking along the same lines and thinking about buying cars and so on while he played the drums, and it went on down the line until it got to the bass player, and the bass player was thinking "A...E....A....E....G...A....." [lol]

zebedy
18-Mar-07, 01:22
I do like the bass though, is that a Yamaha Pacifica? Got thos nice big marks on it so bass players can know what notes they are on ;)

[lol]

billy sheeeeee of han signature model!

Jeid
18-Mar-07, 02:05
An over-sized pacifica ;)

Kev_Plastic_Food
18-Mar-07, 04:11
Aaaargh, my poor eyes. Bad enough seeing him tonight, but at least he was clothed...

Bobinovich
18-Mar-07, 10:36
Bleurgh! A Government Health Warning should be issued before displaying THAT! :lol:

goggs1987
18-Mar-07, 13:29
my protojayy!:lol:

Jeemag_USA
18-Mar-07, 15:34
I was just thinking, all that hair can't be good for the acoustics, surely some of the sound would get lost in all that? I think a full body waxing is in order!

Sporran
18-Mar-07, 15:48
The hirsute Reeve in telepathic reception stance. ;)

Reev
19-Mar-07, 09:57
Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm, i shall have to say, it was not to my knowledge that Busy would be posting my manly greatness for all to see,

IT is hard being the perfection that i am, i cant help it if i have a "perfect" physique (i might have spelled that wrong) and amazing hair growth everywhere, it is hard being me,

an over-sized pacifica.......................that joke NEVER gets old, ugh