PDA

View Full Version : childrens entertainer

maidencaithness
16-Mar-07, 23:33
Does anyone know if there are any childrens entertainers (eg magician,clown) in Caithness?

Buttercup
16-Mar-07, 23:59
June Love is an excellent magician. She lives in Thurso and works at Dounreay, but sorry don't know how to contact her. :)

Axe Grinder
17-Mar-07, 03:58
If you are really wanting a clown, you could try contacting any of the 3 Thurso Councillors who voted against ASDA coming to Thurso.[lol]

maidencaithness
17-Mar-07, 10:26
I was asking about childrens entertainers, if i wanted a thread about Asda I would have mentioned them, why does every second thread have to end out being about Asda or Tesco, there is more to Caithness than them.

KCI
17-Mar-07, 10:44
Does anyone know if there are any childrens entertainers (eg magician,clown) in Caithness?

I'm afraid I can't help, but I am in the same situation, so would be interested in any helpful replies that come along.

I have been looking for some kind of children's entertainment, but the only ones you can find are usually near Edinburgh or Glasgow - obviously that would cost a lot, even if they were willing to travel to Caithness!

This is certainly something we could do with in Caithness. There are so many entertainers further South, but we could really do with someone here. I'm sure it would be worthwhile for them. All kids want parties for their Birthdays - wouldn't it be great if we could just hire someone to entertain the kids! :)

SEB
17-Mar-07, 12:39
Hi
I used Bubbles the Clown and Co. from Inverness last year for a large children's party. He travelled up to Caithness for the afternoon and kids loved him. (although i would say he was probably geared more towards the pre-school/early primary school years). Sorry I can't remember how much he charged, but might be worth phoning him to enquire?
cheers

Scout
17-Mar-07, 13:49
Hi I do know she does magic I don't know if she still does it or not. June Love she works for UKAEA

gollach
17-Mar-07, 15:10
I was asking about childrens entertainers, if i wanted a thread about Asda I would have mentioned them, why does every second thread have to end out being about Asda or Tesco, there is more to Caithness than them.

Well said!

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 15:12
Ronald MacDonald may be up this way soon ;)