PDA

View Full Version : Problems logging into Facebook

gmcborgie
08-Aug-14, 14:55
Hi,
For the last few days I've had problems logging into Facebook, I normally use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and I've deleted the cache, updated it etc and still it's playing up. Sometimes I get in straight away with no problems but on the whole it either won't load or it loads but it's all funny (white with blue writing down the side) and you can't log in.

I've tried other browsers and it's still the same all other sites seem to be fine, any advice or help please?

badger
12-Aug-14, 18:36
That's interesting as I'm getting that on several sites at present, including fb. Not displaying properly, just showing text down one side. Sometimes it works next day. Wonder what's going on?

Wizzbang
27-Aug-14, 09:02
Could be slow network speed or high latency from your provider. Try a speed check when it happens eg. http://www.uswitch.com/broadband/speedtest/

brandy
06-Feb-15, 22:53
I dont have a problem with logging in to the message boards, but I have a problem with logging in to the protected forum. I have the right password. After I type it in and press enter, the screen says I have the right password and then it leads me back to where I started with putting in the right password and I cant seem to get into the protected forum.
Any advice?
:lookaround: