PDA

View Full Version : Body Piercing in Caithness

Cinders392
16-Mar-07, 00:56
Is there anywhere in Caithness that does body piercing apart from ears. I know that jabbs in Wick used to do belly buttons and tongues but they have closed down.

William
16-Mar-07, 00:57
The lady who used to own Hobgoblin used to still do them after she sold the shop but i don't know her number

young
16-Mar-07, 11:28
Is there anywhere in Caithness that does body piercing apart from ears. I know that jabbs in Wick used to do belly buttons and tongues but they have closed down.

There is a number in R&m Stylists hairdressers window in Thursos Grove lane for the woman who does body piercings

The Angel Of Death
16-Mar-07, 13:45
The wife tried to find that number and called the hairdressers and was told they ain't got any idea so she went off and got it done in allness who provided a quality service who i would recommend

donnalee1994
16-Mar-07, 13:52
Wish someone did do body piercing in wick/thurso i had my tongue done just over 2 weeks ago and had to go to inverness very good clean place but a long journey i now want me belly button done looks like im going to have to travel again.:(

emszxr
16-Mar-07, 17:05
is that the tattooist in alness that does piercing too. i got my tongue done in inverness 4 years ago. but looking at getting tattoos done next.

The Angel Of Death
16-Mar-07, 17:11
Yea same shop but its not the tattooist if was some wiffie working in the shop that does it

Hibeechick
16-Mar-07, 18:28
Yea same shop but its not the tattooist if was some wiffie working in the shop that does it

Thats his wife is it not?

Cinders392
16-Mar-07, 19:57
:lol: I had my tongue done for a few weeks and had to take it out for 1 weekend and it healed. I aint in any state to get belly button, nipples or anything else done. Just wondering as my aunty who used to live here said her daughter got it done in Orkney and wasnt happy. I said if the still lived in Caithness she couldnt have got it done! However teenagers will always find a way!
Maybe get my tongue done in the future.
Seems like there is a gap market up here. Maybe tescos will go in to that area! 2 clubcard points per piercing!:lol:

ŠAmethyst
17-Mar-07, 11:07
The wife tried to find that number and called the hairdressers and was told they ain't got any idea so she went off and got it done in allness who provided a quality service who i would recommend

I wouldn't recommend them in Alness at all. Lving just 3 miles from the place you're talking about, I see lots of their botched jobs.

If you want a tattoo - go to Dingwall (Incap Studio)... piercing... you're best getting it done at Highland Tattooist at the top of the Raining Stairs in Inverness.

I've not used these places personally as I had my tattoo done in Oxford, but I've been to all three with friends, and my recommendations are based on the work that I've seen with my own eyes.

jac1791
17-Mar-07, 20:51
guy in nairn does tattoos and piercings - had both from him and he was very profesional with both!!

Semiazas
17-Mar-07, 21:23
Discrimination comes in many forms. It's never acceptable. The internet is a place of freedom, all views made whole regardless of your own feelings towards them. Nothing more than a nice thread lock is required in this case, especially seeing as some of the participants seem to be missing certain keys on their keyboards and some who seem to be leaning on this one............................................... .................................................. ..................

Which to be honest is just a key that indicates a lack of hygiene...

...And maybe an extra chromosome or two...

danc1ngwitch
17-Mar-07, 21:39
Which to be honest is just a key that indicates a lack of hygiene...
???? what?:confused

Semiazas
17-Mar-07, 21:48
International Internet language for being a honking soap-dodger is:

Out of interest, the international internet key for having no sense of humour is this sequence of keys:

D followed by A followed by N followed by C followed by 1 then N then G then W then I then T then C and finally H

danc1ngwitch
17-Mar-07, 21:51

Out of interest, the international internet key for having no sense of humour is this sequence of keys:

D followed by A followed by N followed by C followed by 1 then N then G then W then I then T then C and finally H
:roll: ops you know me well, ( runs my hand down my face ) why you calling me names and mocking me???
Ah now i get it you want humor ops humour, peeka boo, your luck is runnin on colour blue... no thats not it...
oh here it is... take your words and listen well, i will tell you once i danna smell.
but before this very week is through, you'll be a wishing for the new.
Let the bestest luck be on your side, for in this world we;ll all av ta bide.
Now if it changes be not afraid, you took this words an you hath made.

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 23:10

Internet remedy for people who haven't got a clue is format C:/

The witch has a lovely sense of humour ;)

ŠAmethyst
17-Mar-07, 23:12
The lassie who used to own the Inverness shop sold up last year but new guy is apparently a very good artist.

Yeah, the guy that has it now is an old friend's brother. Seen some of his work - 'tis ace.

sweetpea
18-Mar-07, 01:35
Angela at the top of the Reigning stairs in Inverness was good, me and her was in the same art classes at school. She has very light outlines. I go to Terry's in Glasgow for everything

vodka-queen
19-Mar-07, 15:51
does any1 have the number for the lady tht used to live in hobgoblin?? or would you like to get the number i could get it from a mate?

Jo.b
20-Mar-07, 23:55
Seems like Caithness isn't quite ready for body piercing!

tan422
22-Mar-07, 23:51
I had my tongue and my eyebrow pierced in The Highland Tattoo Studio in Inverness, the lady was really good and it was all sterlised equipment that she used. I would recommend her :eek:

thebigman
23-Mar-07, 18:16
Other than ear piercing there's no one licenced in Caithness for body piercing or tattooing.