PDA

View Full Version : Look at this!!!!

William
16-Mar-07, 00:41
http://www.thesoulmatecalculator.com/love/

take a look but DON'T ENTER YOUR MOBILE NUMBER, it'll cost you £9 per month which is quite hard to see unless your looking, it says:

Please enter your mobile number
Your solemates name will be messaged to your phone*

An at the top quite well hidden in purple *join for £9 per week

What a con how many people would have noticed that! this is the sort of thing the younger people would try so why are they alowed to do this by the time they'd have realised what was going on they'd have no or little money on there phone?

(I know your all probably thinking i've done it an that's why i'm moanin about it but i haven't i'm not that stupid belive it or not)

Jeemag_USA
16-Mar-07, 00:51
There is lots of stuff like that around. I used to hate these stupid clubds like Brittania Music, where they always put a box on your onvoice and said please tick the box if you DON'T want this month's editors choice. I always thought it would be more sensible to say IF YOU DO. But then that wouldn't be as much fun for the company would it ;) If any company uses cheap tricks to deceive you then they do not respect you as a customer so do not join!

engiebenjy
16-Mar-07, 00:54
Lol, I nearly didn't see it at all. Good con!!

brandy
16-Mar-07, 01:12
surley you have to put in more details .. what to stop someone from putting in some one elses mobile number?

bingo1
16-Mar-07, 12:48
This is terrible how do these people get of wai these cons... ??[evil]

lin
16-Mar-07, 13:04
A real con this one!! You can hardly see the £9.00 charge.

j4bberw0ck
16-Mar-07, 14:35
surley you have to put in more details .. what to stop someone from putting in some one elses mobile number?

Nothing. Nothing at all.

dirdyweeker
16-Mar-07, 17:05
you need to have the phone (and number) as you have to send them a text with your own chosen 'pin' code before they activate it