PDA

View Full Version : How many teeth do you have?

The_man_from_del_monte
14-Mar-07, 22:43
Don't include falsers or bridges etc. just real teeth.... Feel free to disclose your stash in public or just tick the box that's relevant to you :D

changilass
14-Mar-07, 22:46
Can't find a box to tick :roll:

Thats better, the boxes are there, now I just need to learn how to count

The_man_from_del_monte
14-Mar-07, 22:47
Can't find a box to tick :roll:

The nature of the poll Changi..... you have to submit the thread first "then" make the poll..... should be up now tho.....

Piglet
14-Mar-07, 22:49
I have all my own teeth but only have 26 of them lol

bobsgirl
14-Mar-07, 22:58
I have all my own teeth but only 28, hubby says it is because I havent got my wisdom yet!!! Dont know whether to slag him back or just slap him!!
Glad I dont have my wisdom teeth as I hear they can cause a lot of pain. With no dentist around that would not be good!!

Alice in Blunderland
14-Mar-07, 23:01
I have all my own teeth but only 28, hubby says it is because I havent got my wisdom yet!!! Dont know whether to slag him back or just slap him!!
Glad I dont have my wisdom teeth as I hear they can cause a lot of pain. With no dentist around that would not be good!!

Give him a good slap, just maybe you will manage to knock a couple of his teeth out :lol: :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Mar-07, 23:03
27 I have now.Only got 25p fae the tooth fairy when my others fell oot.Tight fisted or what.Remember when the going rate was 15p for a tooth.

Alice in Blunderland
14-Mar-07, 23:08
27 I have now.Only got 25p fae the tooth fairy when my others fell oot.Tight fisted or what.Remember when the going rate was 15p for a tooth.

Goodness the tooth fairy in this house hands over a pound per tooth under the pillow. With five children its cost the poor fairy a bit of money so far and there are still teeth to come out yet. :lol:

candyfloss
14-Mar-07, 23:14
26 for me i think, it's no easy trying to count them [lol]

Tooth fairy hands over a £1 in our house too :D

Bobinovich
14-Mar-07, 23:29
Alice PLEASE don't go giving Bobsgirl ideas like that! I'd like to keep the 31 I've got, especially as the last 4 were very painful arriving and one of them had to get pulled! The relief was genuinely immesurable...

BTW sorry but I originally counted 32 and that's what I put in the poll - then I remembered having one extracted.

henry20
15-Mar-07, 09:21
31, soon to be 28 as soon as I get an appointment at hospital - but that could take a year. Then I'll have no wisdom left!! (never noticed I had it in the first place :lol:)

Angela
15-Mar-07, 15:10
Only ever had 28 (never got any wisdom :confused ), one back tooth taken out to make space, one due to abscess [evil]
so that'll be 26 then!

©Amethyst
17-Mar-07, 16:22
Had 4 teeth taken out when I was a kid because my mouth was 'overcrowded' and my teeth were growing squint. They said that having these teeth out would help my teeth straighten... it didn't! 28 proper teeth - no falsies.

rockchick
20-Mar-07, 13:28
Had to have eight teeth pulled when they put on my braces!!! apparently I have a small mouth...or big teeth more likely...

danc1ngwitch
20-Mar-07, 18:51
:D <<< full white set, no fillings, none pulled and yep i eat sweets:eek:

Lolabelle
06-Jun-07, 08:13
The poll thing said that I had voted, but i don't think that I have. Well if I did I don't remember it.
Anyway, I have 28. I had 3 wisdom teeth taken out a couple of years ago. I only had 3.

Bloo
10-Jun-07, 21:27
ok, i will now go into the bathroom and count, expect a reply :lol: