PDA

View Full Version : Are you interested in learning Ballroom or Latin dancing in Caithness?

heathfieldgunn
28-Jul-14, 21:55
I am trying to find out if there is any interest in Ballroom and Latin Dance classes in the Thurso and Wick areas. There is an informal class running in Thurso every Thursday at the moment and I am testing the water to see if there is any interest in further classes. Let me know what you think?

Uncle-Bobs-Johnny
28-Jul-14, 22:13
I am trying to find out if there is any interest in Ballroom and Latin Dance classes in the Thurso and Wick areas. There is an informal class running in Thurso every Thursday at the moment and I am testing the water to see if there is any interest in further classes. Let me know what you think?

I'm interested in expanding my break dance routine but how big is the dance area? I need a good 400 yards to express myself in dance.

Kevin Milkins
28-Jul-14, 22:57
Is that 400 square yards?

heathfieldgunn
10-Sep-14, 23:21
Well, unfortunately break dancing is not one of the dances we learn - never mind I am sure someone will offer the help you need!

heathfieldgunn
10-Sep-14, 23:24
I am working out the details of the new class and will post on Facebook (Thurso Ballroom and Latin Dance Classes page) as well as on the Org. You can contact me with queries if you need to.