PDA

View Full Version : Prostate Cancer Charity Event

kel24
28-Jul-14, 19:08
Hello Everyone,

My husband is doing a charity 20km cycle for Prostate Cancer on the 6th august there is also an event being held in the Park Hotel Thurso, starting at 1pm.

There will be the big bouncy slide, tombola, hook a duck, tin can ally, guess the bears name, how many marshmallows are in the tub, a cake stall, table of information, face painters, beat the goalie.

There will also be a raffle - with the following prizes

£20 Tesco voucher
£10 Amazon Gift Card
Paintballing Ticket - From The Ministry Of Paintball (various locations)
Hamper Donated by Gary Reid from Reid's Bakery
Novelty Storage Tins Donated by Laura from Eye Candy
Free Gents Or Boys Haircut Donated by Sarah from Princes Street Barbers
Set of Yankie Candles Donated by The Kiln Store
£15 Hamper from Puffin Croft Farm
Handmade Jewellery Donated by Sweet Rage
1 Days Free Hire of the big inflatable slide Donated by Jonathan Murphy

Plus Any Other Items Local Business's Donate Between Now and The Event!!

Donations welcome at the door

All Proceeds going to Prostate Cancer UK

Thanks For Looking

kel24
29-Jul-14, 10:40
bumping post

kel24
29-Jul-14, 20:28
now available is

£20 voucher for cashpoint in wick

use it on www.cashpoint45.com

or on happy hammer auctions on facebook

kel24
30-Jul-14, 21:31
still chance for other local businesses to donate prizes if they want to, all should get a quick wee mention in Fridays paper, some details of the event to be published thanks to those companys and shops that have shown your support, I hope more will step up and follow for this great cause!!!!!!

kel24
31-Jul-14, 13:14
/?here is the link to the facebook event page, take a look, donate what you can no matter how big or small, click you are going and join us on the day!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/1447351875539447/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

hope to see you all there 1pm start time

bounce
31-Jul-14, 14:16
Just had my prostate removed with the da vinci robotics feel fine just like to say NHS doing a great job they saved my life. So l would say please support this Charity Event....

kel24
31-Jul-14, 15:58
Just had my prostate removed with the da vinci robotics feel fine just like to say NHS doing a great job they saved my life. So l would say please support this Charity Event....

Thanks bounce, hope a lot of people can make it to the event would be great to make a lot of money to support this cause and to raise awareness of it too!! will have lots of information available at the event aswell. Keep supporting people!!!! donates welcome at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=DamienArd en20km

Please help!!!

bounce
31-Jul-14, 20:36
The majority of men don't know just how common it is. Its called the silent killer no symptoms. 95% of men will get prostate cancer they may not die from it but its there.they should make the psa test common practice most men have never heard of it.

kel24
02-Aug-14, 22:53
Come and join us for a great day for kids and adults!!!

kel24
03-Aug-14, 22:14
great day out for family

https://www.facebook.com/events/1447351875539447/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming