PDA

View Full Version : £700 15.2h horse for sale

Emaleask
27-Jul-14, 19:23
£700 (no offers)
Star (show name Star Applause) is a 15.2/3h 14 year old all-rounder ex race thoroughbred, she only raced 3 times but was too slow (last race was when she was 4), she has been very well schooled and knows everything. She's microchipped and passported. She's a safe and sensible horse to work with on the ground. She has floaty paces and is always placed in her in-hand classes at shows, she trots/walks as soon as she is told. She has done eventing in the past and has a careful scopey jump, she has jumped 2ft courses and rarely knocks one down. She is best hacked out alone on quiet roads. She loves cuddles and to be brushed all day, you can even crawl under her belly, she's very safe and never kicks. She keeps her weight on very well even in the Winter, but does need stabled during the nights when it's cold but is happy to live out on a dry night. She is up to date with farrier/vaccinations/worming/teeth.
She is 100% with:
-Bathing with cold or warm water
-Clipping (even stands still to get her ears clipped)
-Catch from field/lead and release
-Tied up
-Country traffic
-Changing rugs in field
-Farrier
-Dentist (doesn't need sedated)
-Mucked out while she's in the stable
However she windsucks and needs to be brought back into work simply because of problems getting a saddle to fit her, I have now got her a brand new saddle that fits that can be bought at a separate price if buyers wants, because she needs to be brought back into work she will be sold from field. I have brought her back into work before after a Winter break and she is very easy to work with.

She never bucks/rears/bolts or kicks however is not a novice ride because she is forward going. She also has a lump on her hip she has had since birth. She loads very well with another horse but needs more work when loading alone she's never silly just needs more time to load as she doesn't like to be separated from other horses, but she is a very kind, gentle horse who looks after her rider, this is a heartbreaking sale of a much loved horse and I will only sell her to a 5 star home with other horses.
She can also be used for a broodmare.
I am selling her due to family problems and I have not had the time to spend with her and I feel she is being wasted in the field as she has so much potential.
Please no time wasters or novices
Price includes show tack, everyday bridle, brushes, rugs and loads more.

BRAND NEW d-flex saddle can be bought at separate price if buyer wants or her measurements can be given.