PDA

View Full Version : what does he mean?

emszxr
13-Mar-07, 14:50
in the post today i got an election leaflet from a candidate hoping to be elected in caithness , sutherland and easter ross in the 2007 scottisg election.
in it there is a verse than reads.

cherish our children
champion our caravans
care for the core at the centre of our community
our churches and the cathedral

what does he mean in the second sentence of this verse?

Billy Boy
13-Mar-07, 15:01
do you think he know's lol:eek: btw can he count on your vote:lol:

pentlander
13-Mar-07, 15:03
in the post today i got an election leaflet from a candidate hoping to be elected in caithness , sutherland and easter ross in the 2007 scottisg election.
in it there is a verse than reads.

cherish our children
champion our caravans
care for the core at the centre of our community
our churches and the cathedral

what does he mean in the second sentence of this verse?
Put it in the Bin. The mans a nut job.

emszxr
13-Mar-07, 15:06
well it sure brought a smile to my face. its great reading, just what you need if you are feeling a bit down :lol:

Billy Boy
13-Mar-07, 15:44

i wish most people would put it in the bin, i sat in coop car park last week to find this nut job enthuslastically putting his leaflet on all the car windscreen's, then watched as at least 10 people come back to their cars and just throw it on the ground, one person just jumped in his car and gave his wipers a flick to get rid of it. now who's the worst offender here "the nutter" or the litter lout's, in my eyes their as bad as each other:mad:

johno
13-Mar-07, 15:51
i met this guy on the street a few years ago, his opening statement to me was [i was in auswich] then he pushed a leaflet into my hand and said vote for me ,im going to be your next mp. he then sauntered off down the street.
as you said A REAL NUT JOB. [lol] :roll:

jaykay
13-Mar-07, 17:33
If its that guy Gordon Campbell then i believe that 800 or so people voted for him at the last election.

buggyracer
13-Mar-07, 17:47
i beleive the caravan referance could be something to do with when he was on the documentry a few months back about the side show family?

they called him a nut job in it but i guess he sees it as all good for his profile lol.

Cattach
13-Mar-07, 20:45

I am not sure which puts me off politics the most - a nutter or liars, con men and cash for peerages!! At least this nutter give a bit of entertainment!!
And if you are looking for nutters what about the conservative candidate Donald Gunn MacDonald? Not that I will be voting either of them.

emszxr
13-Mar-07, 21:26
dont know this macdonald chap

Phoebus_Apollo
13-Mar-07, 21:35
Gordon Campbell is a harmless eccentric - for a real headcase look no further than the man who sent hundreds of british soldiers to their doom and was a lapdog to Bush.

south view 7
13-Mar-07, 21:45
I am not sure which puts me off politics the most - a nutter or liars, con men and cash for peerages!! At least this nutter give a bit of entertainment!!
And if you are looking for nutters what about the conservative candidate Donald Gunn MacDonald? Not that I will be voting either of them.
If you are looking for real nutters take a walk down the main street of any town at two am any saterday or sunday morning and leave gordon campbell alone,the poor man is suffering from an illness, ie mental

Cattach
13-Mar-07, 22:18
If you are looking for real nutters take a walk down the main street of any town at two am any saterday or sunday morning and leave gordon campbell alone,the poor man is suffering from an illness, ie mental

Re-Read - I was not picking on Gordon Campbell - I was almost complementing him, if not for his politics certainly his entertainment value.

Some people ARE nutters with drink - some without it so I don't suppoise they have any excuse.

misty woman
14-Mar-07, 13:39
Gordon Campbell is a harmless eccentric - for a real headcase look no further than the man who sent hundreds of british soldiers to their doom and was a lapdog to Bush.
Very well said,couldnt agree more!

sharon
14-Mar-07, 15:52
What about the environment!

from one candidate we got 8 leaflets and 2 of them through the post in an envelope, and we had them stuck on the car and handed to us at the same time and he was handing them out to the kids, what a waste of resources and money, I never noticed on the leaflet if it was from recycled paper but I never read it all!! :roll:

Cattach
14-Mar-07, 23:48

Wasn't his name Sadam Hussein?!!!

JimH
15-Mar-07, 00:10
He will be in good company then!