PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

CCT
12-Mar-07, 17:38
Hi all. I guess after lurking about the site for six months :roll: it's time I say hello. I've lived in Caithness for a year now ... it's just a wee bit cooler here than south Florida :eek:

This is a wonderful site. It seems whenever I need to know something about Caithness, I find it here. Today it was finding a dentist ... a month ago it was how to find the Thurso Camera Club meeting place.

Thanks all ... will now stop lurking and contribute now and again.

Cheers!

changilass
12-Mar-07, 17:43
Hi CCT welcome to the site and enjoy posting, also try out the chat room, especially on a sunday night at 8.30, fun quiz with lots of laughs, hope to see you there

Changi

Angela
12-Mar-07, 18:11
Welcome CCT :D - hope you enjoy posting! :lol:

Piglet
12-Mar-07, 18:14
Hi & Welcome CCT.

Happy Posting.:Razz

Yeh why not come along to the quiz on Sunday. I promise the ?'s won't be that hard :lol:

CCT
12-Mar-07, 18:27
for the welcome :) also the invite. Quiz night sounds fun ... will see y'all there.

lin
12-Mar-07, 18:43
Hello and Welcome, happy posting.:D

johno
12-Mar-07, 18:45
hi cct welcome, look forward to seeing your posts :D

lassieinfife
12-Mar-07, 19:00
hi CCt and welcome:)

dirdyweeker
12-Mar-07, 19:45
Welcome and happy postings. If you were looking for the Thurso Camera club does that mean we will see some of your pictures in the photo section soon?:D

CCT
12-Mar-07, 20:05
As soon as I find the photo section, which hopefully will be quicker than the time it took me to find the Camera Club ... was late giving a presentation because I got lost. :o

horseman
12-Mar-07, 21:08
Lo CCT, and hi from another newbie..Enjoy.:)

TRUCKER
12-Mar-07, 21:17
Hello and welcome to the org.

Elenna
12-Mar-07, 21:57
Hi CCT, and welcome to the Org. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)