PDA

View Full Version : Nicola Sturgeon is coming to Wick

Rheghead
06-Jul-14, 19:38
Members of the public in Caithness will have the chance to quiz members of the Scottish Cabinet about their plans for independence – set out in Scotland’s Future.

Ministers will host a public discussion session, focusing on the Scottish Government’s vision for Scotland’s future, on 14 July from 7.00pm to 9.00pm at the Wick Assembly Rooms, Wick. Following the public discussion, Ministers will be happy to chat informally to audience members over light refreshments.

They want to hear as many views as possible and will answer questions from members of the audience. This is your chance to ask questions about Scotland and its future.

Get involved!

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/scotlands-future-engagement-event-wick-registration-12119809677

2little2late
07-Jul-14, 17:59
I'm going. My question is "Why is the SNP all for windmill farms and so against nuclear energy?"

orkneycadian
07-Jul-14, 18:45
Expect to get as much sense, or as direct an answer as when John Swinney was asked "So, ho much do you think it will cost to set up an independent country?"

Aestus57
08-Jul-14, 15:39
"Nicola Sturgeon is coming to Wick" OMG how frightening is that? !!!

cesare
09-Jul-14, 04:11
Does she like pies?

Tangerine-Dream
09-Jul-14, 12:44
Does she like pies?

I thinks she's more of a battered Tunnock's tea cake type of woman.

Rheghead
09-Jul-14, 13:51
There is a growing feeling within the pro-independence camp that the side which shows the most Ad Hominem comments actually creates more support for the otherside, so crack on boys.

orkneycadian
12-Jul-14, 11:22
It amazes me how Nicola and all her pals find time to go on these soirees promoting independance, over and above their paid job of running the country. Fortunately, it appears that she is doing this in Wick in her own time, and not moonlighting from her day job. I trust that that is the same with all her other "Yes" promotion campaigns?

mickeyebbels
13-Jul-14, 17:56
I presumed that we could just turn up and have a listen and perhaps ask a question or two but obviously not Unfortunately registration for this Scotland's Future Event has now closed. If you still require a ticket, some tickets will be availible on the day, Photographic ID and or proof of name and address is required to be shown at the registration desk in order to attend the event.

Manxman
13-Jul-14, 18:41
I hope she has some tissues with her as she may get a nose bleed coming up this far north

2little2late
13-Jul-14, 21:17
Do you think she'll bring any caviar with her?

morvenview
14-Jul-14, 00:41
Is she really leaving her puppet master behind! Can she talk alone!?

Keyser_soze
14-Jul-14, 11:58
I seriously hope she drives up the A9 from Glasgow & gets nailed by every average speed camera on the road, ridiculous idea on a single carriageway.
I also hope she visits one of our hairdressers here in Caithness & someone shaves a hole in that monobrow

Rheghead
14-Jul-14, 20:53
You can see the indyref discussion on scotland's future here

http://www.scotreferendum.com/2014/07/scotlands-future-discussion-in-wick/

ywindythesecond
15-Jul-14, 18:47
There is a growing feeling within the pro-independence camp that the side which shows the most Ad Hominem comments actually creates more support for the otherside, so crack on boys.
If that is also true of the windfarm debate Reggy, you will have recruited thousands to our cause.

Rheghead
15-Jul-14, 19:25
If that is also true of the windfarm debate Reggy, you will have recruited thousands to our cause.

Examples please, back up your empty words.