PDA

View Full Version : Should the country be governed by witches?

crayola
06-Jul-14, 01:13
Should we ditch the powers that be and have the country run by witches who understand how the world really works?

Alrock
06-Jul-14, 01:46
Again?????

orkneycadian
06-Jul-14, 01:49
Only if they look like the witch in the "Crayola Christmas Card, 2013"

If they look like Nicola Sturgeon, then they can forget it...[lol]

Kodiak
06-Jul-14, 11:29
100% NO.......................The answer is that the Country should be run by Teddy Bears. :eyes

http://i.imgur.com/petXGdf.jpg

golach
06-Jul-14, 11:32
Should we ditch the powers that be and have the country run by witches who understand how the world really works?The country was run by a witch in the 80's Maggie Thatcher, why would we go there again ?

joxville
06-Jul-14, 12:26
So tirue Golach, I was going to post the same thought.

focusRS
06-Jul-14, 14:36
What would they do differently/better?

Big Gaz
06-Jul-14, 15:10
Only if they give out some of that fine white wine you always seem to be drinking......you can my vote any day for a case of it! :D

crayola
06-Jul-14, 20:50
Witches understand the ways of the world and the needs and aspirations of its people. We will produce a better society and a better economy by obeying the laws of nature. Those two you decry have never been witches, they are not fit to be witches and they would be denied entry to the sisterhood. Vote Witch!

focusRS
07-Jul-14, 00:46
Can you expand on these laws of nature?

Gronnuck
07-Jul-14, 06:58
Any coven of witches is got to be better than the successive groups of numpties that have been forming grubbiements for the last three decades!

orkneycadian
12-Jul-14, 11:55
Only if they give out some of that fine white wine you always seem to be drinking......you can my vote any day for a case of it! :D

I understand that true witches found other ways to ingest their hallucinogens....

clash67
01-Aug-14, 11:36
Witches understand the ways of the world and the needs and aspirations of its people. We will produce a better society and a better economy by obeying the laws of nature. Those two you decry have never been witches, they are not fit to be witches and they would be denied entry to the sisterhood. Vote Witch!

I agree whole heartildy.

orkneycadian
01-Aug-14, 22:37
Is "Governed" kinda the same as "Dominated"?

And would these dominating witches look like the ones on your 2013 Christmas Card? ;)

crayola
04-Aug-14, 23:03
You have to dip in more than one toe to earn an answer to that.