PDA

View Full Version : for those that are interested....

justine
12-Mar-07, 12:40
hi :roll: to all those that have pm,d me about my pregnancy..This is just to let yu know that all is fine...The cut off point for the safety wont be until about last week of april....But i am sure this time that this one is going to stay where it is....Thankyou for all your kind words and thoughts........Lets just hope thread stays on the subject this time...:lol: .........

i have just found out that i have my scan on the 27th april and i cant wait.........Lets just hope all stays well until then,,,,,

KCI
12-Mar-07, 13:55
Good to hear that everything is fine Justine. :)

DarkAngel
12-Mar-07, 15:37
I PM'd you Justine to wish you well!!

Hope this pregnancy goes very well! Have you been sick or is it past that stage. I was very lucky when i was pregnant as i never felt sick once..Never had cravings the only down side was i put on OVER 4 stone which mostly came off after i had bubs i was full of fluid and my feet were so swollen i had to wear slippers and my shoes wouldnt fit my feet! :(

justine
12-Mar-07, 16:26
hi DA.....I am still throwing up but i know that will pass.i normally get in for a couple of weeks....but i get a craving for coka cola and cheese......bought four bottles this morn....Maybe i should not say that next they will be calling me a coke head.....I never opuy on that much wieght during pg, but then i am never off my feet with the wee ones.....so i aint complaining...When i had the twins my feet swelled up, and the hospital sent along an aromatherapist to rub my feet every day......Wish they had this up here, would give pregnant women something good to enjoy, but alas that will probably happen....I dont suffer to much , i just find that it has got harder as each yr goes by, but i cant wait, i am so happy to be expecting again. I filled a void in my life.......thanks again....

Ojibwa
12-Mar-07, 17:01
Hi Justine, I watched a programme last night about a woman who has 15 kids. Do you think you will go for that many ? good luck.

BRIE
12-Mar-07, 17:26
I wish you all the best justine & hope you have a smooth pregnancy. my son is just reaching his 1st birthday & i cant believe how quick the time goes.

lin
12-Mar-07, 17:29
Again Justine, best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnacy.:D :D

justine
12-Mar-07, 17:42
Hi Justine, I watched a programme last night about a woman who has 15 kids. Do you think you will go for that many ? good luck.
hi.Well i saw one that had 16 and she was a real inspiration to women...Oh how i envied her, but then i dont know what that would be like...I will let you know after number nine joins in the fun....I never plan a number but i did have 10 in ma head, but then you never know, this might be the last.......:lol: :cool:

changilass
12-Mar-07, 17:49
I always wanted enough for a rugby team but it wanst to be, but am very happy to be mum to my wee boy, just can't wait for the adoption to go through, so we can take him off on holiday.

Hope everything goes smoothly and you don't get too many wierd cravings, I had a friend wo ate raw liver - yeuk

Glenys Hirst
12-Mar-07, 17:55
Hi Justine,just wanted to wish you all the best with your pregnancy.I have 2 children and would have loved to have another baby but I've been really poorly with post-natal depression after both pregnancies..
Hows about this for a large family..whilst I was doing my nurse training I spent a month over on the Isle of Skye with a district nurse.there I met a lady who was having her 19th baby! Some of te children had gorgeous big brown eyes.

cuddlepop
12-Mar-07, 17:56
We have a father and mother over on Skye who have over twenty kids.All their own.Think there very close together in ages.Mum looks fair worn out,so you take care and let your body recover.:)
(He's called the Bishop.)

squidge
12-Mar-07, 19:42
Good for you justine, have fun and enjoy your pregnancy - i always said i would have loved to have ten babies but I never thought i would - you go girl

horseman
12-Mar-07, 21:26
Done a wee bit of research, and seems that some of my lot ,this in wick. Well they were real reproducers,one answer comes up with 25 children...
No word on survival rates but what the hell? I know for sure that I have relations there who are definitely into double figures. Makes you think don't it? :roll:

ŠAmethyst
12-Mar-07, 21:53
Thank you for keeping us updated, and be sure to keep us all informed... we're wanting all the best for you! :)

Cinders392
12-Mar-07, 22:56
When I was in the imperial war museum in London with my partner there was a section in it about Hitlers Germany and how he gave medals to women who had 8 children or more!!!!
There was a catch though they had to be children of men and women who were thought in hitlers mind to be pure, the Aryan Race I think they called it.
I still joke to this day with my partner about getting my medal!! He doesnt find it that funny. Like he is the one going through all the pain, well it would be a big pain in his back pocket with all that children. We would have no money but I;d have my medal.:lol:

justine
13-Mar-07, 13:03
i like the imperial war museum.....As my father was army it was afavourite holiday spot......I would rather have 20 kids and no medal....I am not in this because i feel like it,,,,,I love my children dearly and would die for them,and i just dont hink that children are happy in ones and two,s but that is just how i feel.I sometimes sick back take a good look at my life and i never think, god why did i do this....I know why i do, because the rewards are the highest any one can recieve...Take call to you all.......