PDA

View Full Version : Vodafone

poppett
26-Jun-14, 10:21
The service was down yesterday for essential maintenance and upgrade. Told it would be back fully working by 6pm last night.

Online chat this morning with Vodafone say the service is now fully working. I called a number of vodafone friends on their landlines and their signal is completely blank on contract phones but showing full on pay as you go, until you make a call then it blanks the screen.

One neighbour has been told it is a sim card issue, we were told it was our handset.....which one? I asked, as we have four to choose from and three sim cards, two contract, one payg.

Have had courtesy calls back twice this morning as the helpful fellow on chat can`t get a connection direct with technical support to patch me through.

Anyone else having problems? It is always good to be able to back up a problem with facts from round the County. I want to be fully armed when they call back next time.

Bobinovich
26-Jun-14, 14:28
Having similar problems - occasional flurry of calls & texts then next no signal. At this precise moment I am fine having just received texts and calls, and made a call, but for how long who knows... Am on a contract Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.

poppett
26-Jun-14, 16:00
Vodafone have been back in touch....on the landline (says it all really).

They say that they have 24 hours from completion of works for snagging issues. If there is still a problem tomorrow they will escalate the complaint. At least by using their online chat service and asking for email confirmation of the conversation they can not deny they were told of the problem yesterday.

Hope we are all back in action now. Can`t fault them for keeping in contact with me with updates.